rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Navigating the American Marriage Minefield (and what Kobe's nightmare can teach us)

Navigating the American Marriage Minefield (and what Kobe's nightmare can teach us)

I've got some bad news for you Athlone...

Quote:Quote:

The reason divorce is so lethal to most men is because they tend to marry in their younger years(25-30) due to naivete and societal pressure, and are thus married during their most productive years, when they acquire most of their assets.

From what I've heard from older men, the most productive years of your life are between the ages of 40-60, not 20-40. Getting married later in life doesn't protect you.

The best solution is to marry in a different country, but that would require you to live there. Since you are going for a law degree, you're gonna be hard up to get out of this country. Last I checked they don't need American lawyers in Columbia.

The only way to protect yourself from marriage in America is not to be in a position where you can be divorced, or marry a career cunt woman of a wife who makes as much (or more) than you do. Good times.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread