rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most problematic chick this year

Most problematic chick this year

Quote: (06-22-2016 02:12 PM)fastlane9 Wrote:  

I am going to avoid that club this week while I am on radio silence.

There are two big events this week and she is probably expecting I will be back trying to find her and talk to her - ain't gonna give that to her.

After this week I will game normally in that club.

Bro did you not read a single thing I posted above.

Fuck that bitch and go back to that club to get some hot bitches that are DTF.

You should not give a fuck whether she is there or not. Your mission is to fuck bitches, not to care about a girl who obliviously doesn't care about you.

You said there are 2 big events happening this week then you should damn sure be there and show up with your balls attached.

I'll be damned if I let a bitch interfere with me gaming at my favorite spot to get bitches.

Let me tell you a brief story of mine. Not too long ago in Hollywood I met some bitch with some fat ass tittayz after the club let out. I gamed her up and she seemed to be dtf. But as we attempted to leave for a same night lay to go for the same night lay her cousins spotted us getting ready to cross the street and they aggressively cockblocked me while shouting at her in a condescending manner how young and stupid she was for acting like a slut by leaving with a guy she just met. So then I was like fuck it I'll hit her up later. Turns out she lives outside the city and getting her to come out is a bitch especially since she doesn't drive and I damn sure ain't spending money on her to come out. So things dry out. A few weeks later I am back in the same club dancing with some bitch with a fat ass twerking on me and I look forward and see the same bitch from before looking at me with her jaw dropped as if I cheated on her with another girl. I couldn't help but smile and laugh and then proceeded to post the video of this girl twerking on me on snapchat so she can watch how easily I replace these hoes not chase them.

Moral of the story is stop worrying about these bitches and just worry about yourself. Do what benefits you in the long run not these bitches.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Messages In This Thread