rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list
50 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list
Quote: (06-18-2016 02:50 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2016 11:06 AM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2016 10:25 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Don't worry guys PM Zoolander will protect us.

With, love, tolerance, and cultural enrichment?

I remember that video when he had that photo op of him sitting down to a Ramadan evening meal. There he was, literally breaking bread with the enemy, perma-smug look on his foul face.

How bad is it that to cheer on a Russian invasion would be a patriotic position? I'd happily take uncle Vlad's overlordship vs the current Social Justice regime or the rapidly approaching Caliphate of the Cucks.

This is a bit much, Trudeau goes to mosques for the same reason that he goes to Sikh temples, to get the ethnic vote and he won the last election in large part by doing exactly that. I don't want to come across as being pro-Muslim but its retarded to think that every Muslim in Canada is our enemy, that being said, if Trudeau were to follow Trump's lead and temporarily ban all immigration from trouble making Muslim countries, I wouldn't be upset. I'd really like to see who is on the list, if it included an icon Canadian like Don Cherry then I don't think it would be too hard for Trudeau to instate a military draft and send a bunch of us Canucks over there to wipe out ISIS, I'd be down!

As I mentioned in other Canada threads, I didn't vote for Trudeau and am not a huge fan but I wouldn't outright dismiss him as a complete pansy. If he's anything like his dad, who put soldiers and tanks on the streets of Montreal back in the 70s, I think he would be willing to use extreme force if the shit hit the fan.

Messages In This Thread