Roosh V Forum
150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: 150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list (/thread-56504.html)

Pages: 1 2

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - tanner - 06-18-2016

http://globalnews.ca/news/2766545/150-ca...stigating/

Global News has obtained a copy of the list, which includes the names, email and street addresses of more than 8,300 people from around the world. Of the approximately 150 Canadians on the list, most of them are women.

---------

150 divided by 8,300 times 100 = 1.8%.

If 2/3 of the 1.8% are women -- than that equals 1.2%

So 1.2% of the Isis hit list are Canadian women.

All Canadian men need to be on high alert as they are the ones who are going to be blamed for Isis and the evil masculinity.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - RBerkley - 06-18-2016

The Canadian news focus so much on the women, but what about the boys and men who might be on that supposed list?

Additionally, I am not surprised that several Canadian women did make it on some international assassination list, because it is evident that Canadian women tend to bring their grrrl power and feminazi campaigns in foreign countries, thus pissing off a lot of people; including law-abiding citizens who wouldn't even dream of becoming a terr0rist.

I've read that people in countries like Portugal and Greece are fed up with Canadian women and their uptight feminazi behaviour. Saudi Arabia and the Gulf countries might have people who may be fed up with Canadian women and their behaviour, but unlike countries like Portugal and Greece where people just speak their mind to express a grievance, the Gulf countries tend to express their grievances through violence and terr0rism.

What Canadian men need to worry about is to avoid being at the wrong place at the wrong time. It is imperative to avoid situations where an ISIS teer0rist might attack, such as travelling during rush hour or near high-risk zones of terr0rism.

Before 3rd wave post-1990s neo-Victorian feminazism took over Canada, it appeared that Canada used to be a neutral country which no one really had contempt about. Fast forward to the 2010 decade, and it appears that Canada is a mixture of aggressive foreign policy, neo-Victorianism and feminazis.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - void - 06-18-2016

I guess Toronto will become enriched with some Middle Eastern Culture in the near future.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - Germanicus - 06-18-2016

Quote: (06-18-2016 08:16 AM)void Wrote:  

I guess Toronto will become enriched with some Middle Eastern Culture in the near future.

Too late. It's already plenty "enriched."

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - aeroektar - 06-18-2016

I see all these articles about the hit list but not the actual list. Anyone have a link?

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - Tim in real life - 06-18-2016

Quote: (06-18-2016 08:40 AM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Too late. It's already plenty "enriched."

There's a reason why Toronto also gets referred to as "Tehranto", or so I read on Twitter.

Oh, back on topic, I just find reading this, pertaining to Canada, depressing. I thought Canadian winters were supposed to put a chill on neo-Victorianism. [Image: confused.gif]

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - scotian - 06-18-2016

Don't worry guys PM Zoolander will protect us.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - They Call Me Mister Tony - 06-18-2016

Quote: (06-18-2016 10:25 AM)scotian Wrote:  

With, love, tolerance, and cultural enrichment?

^Yes because if you kill your enemies, they win.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - Sidney Crosby - 06-18-2016

I'm curious if there is an ISIS Bang list

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - Delta - 06-18-2016

Quote: (06-18-2016 08:47 AM)aeroektar Wrote:  

I see all these articles about the hit list but not the actual list. Anyone have a link?

You know, I was about to type the following response:

"I'm pretty sure no respectable media outlet would be complicit in spreading the personal information of potential targets for violence."

Then I remembered that I just read the part in "Free Speech Isn't Free" about Roosh's family's address being doxxed.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - Handsome Creepy Eel - 06-18-2016

Quick, let's give them more free shit ™ and maybe they'll change their minds!

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - philosophical_recovery - 06-18-2016

I'm sure these women and men are going to actively attempt to infiltrate ISIS for counterespionage, just like during the Roosh World Tour, protest in public, and throw beer on ISIS member faces.

It's a great plan, and will shut the whole operation down.

Quote: (06-18-2016 11:06 AM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

I remember that video when he had that photo op of him sitting down to a Ramadan evening meal. There he was, literally breaking bread with the enemy, perma-smug look on his foul face.

How bad is it that to cheer on a Russian invasion would be a patriotic position? I'd happily take uncle Vlad's overlordship vs the current Social Justice regime or the rapidly approaching Caliphate of the Cucks.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - LeeEnfield303 - 06-18-2016

delete

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - LeeEnfield303 - 06-18-2016

Quote: (06-18-2016 01:52 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quick, let's give them more free shit ™ and maybe they'll change their minds!

Wait, the muzzies aren't just another grievance group that we can seduce and emasculate with government #gimmedat?

*head explodes*

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - Irenicus - 06-18-2016

Did ISIS check their male "privilege" before making that list?

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - DrCotard - 06-18-2016

^^ I don't think so

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Where's that "sweating cuz I can't pick between two red buttons" pic when we need it?

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - beta_plus - 06-18-2016

If these women are from Montreal or the Prairies, I demand we simply nuke ISIS right now.

If they're from Toronto-Occupied-Ontario, well ... meh ... maybe ISIS would be doing humanity a favor.

Quote: (06-18-2016 02:50 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

I remember that video when he had that photo op of him sitting down to a Ramadan evening meal. There he was, literally breaking bread with the enemy, perma-smug look on his foul face.

How bad is it that to cheer on a Russian invasion would be a patriotic position? I'd happily take uncle Vlad's overlordship vs the current Social Justice regime or the rapidly approaching Caliphate of the Cucks.

This is a bit much, Trudeau goes to mosques for the same reason that he goes to Sikh temples, to get the ethnic vote and he won the last election in large part by doing exactly that. I don't want to come across as being pro-Muslim but its retarded to think that every Muslim in Canada is our enemy, that being said, if Trudeau were to follow Trump's lead and temporarily ban all immigration from trouble making Muslim countries, I wouldn't be upset. I'd really like to see who is on the list, if it included an icon Canadian like Don Cherry then I don't think it would be too hard for Trudeau to instate a military draft and send a bunch of us Canucks over there to wipe out ISIS, I'd be down!

As I mentioned in other Canada threads, I didn't vote for Trudeau and am not a huge fan but I wouldn't outright dismiss him as a complete pansy. If he's anything like his dad, who put soldiers and tanks on the streets of Montreal back in the 70s, I think he would be willing to use extreme force if the shit hit the fan.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - Kdog - 06-18-2016

Just wonderful.

Quote: (06-18-2016 08:14 PM)scotian Wrote:  

This is a bit much, Trudeau goes to mosques for the same reason that he goes to Sikh temples, to get the ethnic vote and he won the last election in large part by doing exactly that.

I'm not ok with national leaders pandering to certain demographics while those national leaders not only wouldn't piss on you or I to put us out if we were on fire but if their favoured demographics called for our lynching they would do so and not lose a minute of sleep about it.

Quote:Quote:

I don't want to come across as being pro-Muslim but its retarded to think that every Muslim in Canada is our enemy,

Islam. Western Civilization. They're mutually exclusive. Choose one.

that being said, if Trudeau were to follow Trump's lead and temporarily ban all immigration from trouble making Muslim countries, I wouldn't be upset. I'd really like to see who is on the list, if it included an icon Canadian like Don Cherry then I don't think it would be too hard for Trudeau to instate a military draft and send a bunch of us Canucks over there to wipe out ISIS, I'd be down!

I've been to Afghanistan. I've seen how both Ottawa and NATO "fight" Islamic 4th generational warfare movements up close. That is, incompetently and cowardly. I have friends who have gone to Iraq recently, they say the situation there is on par. As well they might, since the American and Canadian high commands are pulling their punches and the only ones actually effectively fighting ISIS are the Russians and the Assad government. I also strongly advise against joining the Canadian military.

As I mentioned in other Canada threads, I didn't vote for Trudeau and am not a huge fan but I wouldn't outright dismiss him as a complete pansy. If he's anything like his dad, who put soldiers and tanks on the streets of Montreal back in the 70s, I think he would be willing to use extreme force if the shit hit the fan.

Have you never heard a word out of his male feminist, LGBTQ ally, anti-"Islamophobia" cunt mouth? If he ever starts calling for martial law, the hammer is sure as shit going to be dropped on Narrative approved targets only.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - Leonard D Neubache - 06-18-2016

^ Actually pretty good looking for an arab girl.

Many a camel would be bid for his hand in marriage.

150 Canadians, mostly women, named on ISIS kill list - philosophical_recovery - 06-18-2016

Quote: (06-18-2016 08:41 PM)Kdog Wrote:  

Just wonderful.

[Image: attachment.jpg32134]