rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling solo

Rolling solo

Quote: (03-03-2012 02:09 AM)RC Fresh Wrote:  

Going out solo was probably a HUUUUGE confidence builder for me. You will get to a point, like I, where you just don't give a f*ck anymore.

Then is true as it makes you face the challenges of daygame and nightgame all by yourselve so you can't pretend to act all macho/butt hurt in front of friends. Sometimes when friends are around you might even hold back for fear of being judged by the looks of the girl you are approaching.

I highly recommend going out solo as it forces you to be accountable for the time you spent practicing game and it allows you to be comfortable with what approaching style works for you.

I am would deem myself the king of cold approaching girls anytime anywhere after years of practicing and learning you have more to gain than to lose when you do this.

But lately I have been opening up alot of sets of girls who are in groups where I find a girl who is dtf but needs someone to distract her friend. Which is why lately when I goto nightclub venues I roll with my wingman so he can come do his thing as well.

I highly recommend that you do cold approaches not under the influence of drugs or alcohol because you should have to hide behind liquid courage just to game girls.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Messages In This Thread