rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your favorite apps?

What are your favorite apps?

Quote: (12-17-2011 02:16 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2011 04:02 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Google Music - Upload up to 6000 songs to your google account, and play it anywhere, from any computer or google supported smartphone.

I just signed up. They now allow 20,000 songs! And that's pretty close to what I have on my computer. So I'm basically going to use it as a backup for all my tunes in case I have a hard drive failure. Going to take forever though to upload all those songs, probably months.

That's exactly what I use my Google Music for as well. The google music uploader isn't the fastest, but it runs 24/7 whenever you don't use your internet.

It's totally worth it, because say you're at your friends party and the music sux; you can just plug in your phone to a headphone jack and lay down some phat beats.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread