rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North America trip

North America trip

Quote: (06-09-2016 05:14 PM)AWright Wrote:  

The thing about the US is that the top 10% are as hot as any countries in physical attractiveness. It's after the top 10% that you see a drop unlike anywhere else.

The top 1 or 2% in the United States owns every single country I've been to. Granted, I'm only familiar with the United States and Latin America. Top 10% in the United States is arguably better than the top 10% in any country I've been to. Once you get beyond the top 10%, it's really rough. Average in the United States is really bad and the bottom of the barrel is the stuff horror movies are made of. The trick is to stick to places where the top 1 to 2% lives or would be willing to visit. Miami Beach, Newport Beach, and Santa Barbara would be a good place to start. This forum loves New York and there are tons of quality girls there, but you have to sort through hundreds and hundreds of grenades to find the quality there. New York's average is bad, almost as bad as the D.C. area. Las Vegas is kind of the same in that some of the top women in the world are there, but fat tourists and disabled people are all over the place.

Messages In This Thread