rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York & Las Vegas - accommodation

New York & Las Vegas - accommodation

Quote: (06-08-2016 07:37 AM)julertop Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2016 11:23 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Re: NYC
Don't bother if you're going to stay/be in Brooklyn
It's Manhattan or nothing
Unless you're into hipsters and that kind of scene
City (Manhattan) is where the money's at and consequently the hottest hoes.
Search for more info.
Here is a good thread I remember reading:
thread-51872.html
I made a post in there as well

OP in that thread:
"If you're visiting the city and have the funds to stay at the Dream, you can get free access to PHD and simply pull girls down to your room."
- RE: PHD - exclusive venue with hot girls and high competition
Many thanks for the info.
After searching other options in Manhattan, I have found a 2-bedroom apartment located in Harlem (upper manhattan).
The reviews on airbnb are excellent.
Any thought with respect to that district?

Brooklyn is alright, certain areas of it are lively with talent but yea, Manhattan is better. More specifically, south of 125 street; preferably south of 59 street but not the southern tip as in Financial District. Best areas logistics IMO are between 14 street and Canal street.
If your option is Harlem, it is alright but only slightly better than Brooklyn; you'll commute to other midtown/downtown areas for nightgame.
PHD, Top of the Standard, Gasenvort rooftops in Meatpacking do get some eye candy, usually social climbers, but I think there might be a lot of hype that does not match the end result: pulling in. Do daygame a lot when sightseeing because that might turn out to be better than one thinks.

Messages In This Thread