rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Her Brother is gay?

Her Brother is gay?

Quote: (06-02-2016 04:26 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2016 03:24 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

lots of bad advice on this board

By asking the question, the OP clearly isn't cool with it

The issue will come up. Unless she also thinks it's disgusting, he's in for being with someone who he doesn't hold the same values as

Let's be honest, this is a problem, apart from the fact that her family's genes may be slightly fruity or at least, more susceptible to 3-dollar bills

This thought sort or ran through my head, does the gay gene get passed down.

Is there a chromosome defect in her gene pool?

I am not homophobic, I have been around gays before.

Yes, gay gene is usually the primary driver that makes people gay. If her brother is gay, there is a high probability that you and her may have gay kids. If not, your second generation children may have gay children, the gay genes is somewhat atavistic. This has scientific proof to it, I am not just talking gibberish.

If you don't want to have gay children (I think most of men wouldn't), I would just fuck her and be gone like the wind, unless she has other outstanding characteristics that will compensate for her gay genes.

I would also refrain from using any homophobic criticism towards gays when talking to her. Treat her brother as you would treat any other men, shake his hands when you meet him and talk to him if he seems eager/interested in talking to you. Some gay people are very interesting people (they are not trying to have sex with every man they meet), put the homophobia aside for a second and let the conversation flow.

Messages In This Thread