rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever

I'm not sure what to make of Joe Rogan sometimes. I agree with what some other posters have said, he definitely flip flops depending on who his guests are. Personally, I can't stand how he's been pushing Bernie Sanders lately. Really, dude? Bernie fucking Sanders?! I seriously question the intelligence of anyone who thinks that guy should be put in charge of a lemonade stand let alone this country.

Rogan's also been incorrectly quoting Donald Trump. I don't remember which podcast it was, but lately he's been repeating all the same old mainstream media BS talking points about Trump being racist, etc. If Rogan hears someone say a word during a podcast he doesn't know, he'll stop the conversation to Google it, but won't apparently be bothered to do a little independent research to make sure the comments he makes about Trump are factually accurate. Quite frankly, that brings my piss to a boil.

Messages In This Thread