Roosh V Forum
Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever (/thread-37938.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Checkmat - 07-08-2014

Just started listening to this interview as I woke up and started my day. I think you guys will love this.

"Gad Saad is Professor of Marketing and Concordia University Research Chair in Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences and the Darwinian Consumption and author of "The Evolutionary Bases of Consumption" and "The Consuming Instinct"

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1...gad%20saad

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Alan Partridge - 07-08-2014

Does this have to do with human biodiversity and race? Cuz if so:

[Image: zj6yjn.png]

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - tomtud - 07-08-2014

Checkmat,,,,great find.

Long interview but definitely not boring. If you enjoy reading Malcolm Gladwell books and reading about social issues and mannerisms with a hint of religion and politics watch it.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Quintus Curtius - 07-08-2014

I always knew he had mostly red-pill beliefs, deep down. And that was why I was so frustrated at his party-line ass-kissing in the wake of the Eliot Rodger incident.

All these celebrities do is just reinforce the blue pill matrix out there. To me, it's not an excuse any more that "He just can't say that in public." Bullshit. There are ways of getting your point across without sounding like a slogan-shouting lunatic. It's such a cop-out to say that "I'm afraid I'll get fired."

At some point, men need to start taking a stand against this shit, or else we're going to find ourselves with nothing left. If more guys had shown some balls over the past few decades, we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - heavy - 07-08-2014

I was gonna say post this shit under other Joe Rogan threads...and I still sorta feel that way, but great post. I've heard his stuff but this episode is GOLLLLLDDD.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Alan Partridge - 07-08-2014

Does anyone else not find Rogan very funny? He relies too much on cursing to hide this fact. He's obviously very well-read and knowledgible and his podcasts are okay. I find he talks way too much. Usually more than his guests. Still, he's a great MMA announcer.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 07-08-2014

Quote: (07-08-2014 03:49 PM)Alan Partridge Wrote:  

I find he talks way too much.

I've noticed when he has a guest that's clearly not going to be very strong or interesting he will take over.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - vinman - 07-08-2014

This was a very interesting talk.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Macklin - 07-08-2014

Hadn't listened to Joe Rogan's podcast for awhile but this episode was great.

Always interesting to hear a person that the mainstream would consider a "legitimate source", in this case a scientist, bring up red pill viewpoints. Just reading the comments on the video you could tell the average listener was intrigued by the content.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Checkmat - 07-09-2014

Agree with the points on Rogan. I think he's super well-read but he has never ever made me laugh once. Not even during his best stand-up specials. I can't believe he makes money doing stand-up.

Also have noticed what Simp mentioned and you can see this as an exampled with his interview last week with Matt Fulchiron. Fulchiron was a very boring guest and a few minutes into the interview (of a long planned 3-hours) Rogan is basically running the entire show around topics of his choosing, and talking 90% of the time while Fulchiron chimes in meekly with mumbles and giggles. It's really weird but I guess if you're Rogan and your show is 3 hours it's a good skill to have.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Alan Partridge - 07-09-2014

Quote: (07-08-2014 06:00 PM)Macklin Wrote:  

Hadn't listened to Joe Rogan's podcast for awhile but this episode was great.

Always interesting to hear a person that the mainstream would consider a "legitimate source", in this case a scientist, bring up red pill viewpoints. Just reading the comments on the video you could tell the average listener was intrigued by the content.

True.

So has he lost his teaching tenure yet?

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - speakeasy - 07-09-2014

3 fucking hours??? Can someone give me the Cliff Notes?

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - BIGINJAPAN - 07-09-2014

Quote: (07-08-2014 03:49 PM)Alan Partridge Wrote:  

Does anyone else not find Rogan very funny? He relies too much on cursing to hide this fact. He's obviously very well-read and knowledgible and his podcasts are okay. I find he talks way too much. Usually more than his guests. Still, he's a great MMA announcer.

Agree 100% with you. I cant listen to 2 minutes of his stand up. He is not funny at all and I also cant believe he made a career out of it.

But I am glad he has some star power and can get great guests on his show.

I can't wait for the day he is attacked by the left/feminists/government and they try to censor him. Only then will we see his true feelings.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Seth_Rose - 07-09-2014

I've never watched his stand up, and I didn't really laugh during the podcast, but it was highly informative. Gad Saad is a bright guy, and doesn't buy into any of the leftist, PC junk most academics preach.

They discuss:

-Academia
-Feminists
-Thought police
-Diversity, but lack of intellectual diversity
-Hunting
-Radical Islam and "islamaphobia"
-Origins of kosher foods and such
-Religion

Yeah, its a lot of stuff, but it's also 3 hours. Def worth a listen.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - The Reactionary Tree - 07-09-2014

Quote: (07-08-2014 11:44 AM)Alan Partridge Wrote:  

Does this have to do with human biodiversity and race? Cuz if so:

[Image: zj6yjn.png]

Whats wrong with human biodiversity (HBD)? Most of the HBD blogs are pretty interesting like Jayman or HBDchick.

HBD at least has something to offer. The blue pill "science" offers something along the times of everything is a social construct, nothing matters because we are all the same, Boas plastic bones theory, and any differences in race/sex are due to a global white male conspiracy to oppress all women and minorities.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - amity - 07-10-2014

@objectivist tree Well said bro. HBD gets demonised unfairly in the mass media and tagged as racist ideology, which is complete horse manure (unless of course you choose to live in some social science constructed dreamworld where scientific facts are simply brushed under the carpet).
Fact is the establishment is so afraid of anything which could be interpreted as "un-PC", even if it's backed up by hard science.
Gaad and Rogan between them do an excellent job of highlighting the hypocrisy of the progressive movement.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Alan Partridge - 07-10-2014

delete

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - xpatplayer - 07-10-2014

I don't get why people are so addicted to HBD. So what if some races have disadvantages? Get rid of Affirmative Action and the free market will take care of it.

I don't like the neoreactionary direction this forum is taking. We're supposed to be about game, travel and cultural critique. Neoreactionaries have not only derided these but they also have faith in systems which did not not work. You think feudalism makes people happier than democracy?

What are you going to do when you prove blacks are less intelligent than whites? Throw them in the can? While I agree that race is an NFSW topic if you're a scientist, there are no real world applications to studies done on race and intelligence.

Just my 2 cents.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - amity - 07-10-2014

@xpatplayer In fairness, I don't think we're obsessed with HBD, but it's also somewhat narrow minded to dismiss HBD, there's no getting away from scientific facts.
What you do with those facts however, well that's the important point.
Do you use them for good, to help create a better society, or do you use it to stir racial tensions.
See what I'm getting at? It's not about whites vs blacks or any shit like that, that's just the progressive brush it's been painted with in the mainstream media to try and demonise it.
For instance, I don't think it's unfair to point out that unbridled uncontrolled immigration of Mexicans into the US, is unlikely to benefit the economy, whilst the more intelligent approach of say Canada for instance to immigration, results in a more dynamic economy, which has a benefit for all citizens.
HBD studies would back this up. This is not a case of being unfair to Mexicans, it's simply common sense to try and bring qualified skilled people into your country rather than encouraging a lot of low skilled or less educated people to come into the country.
A similar case could be made in Sweden whereby bringing in a lot of people from radically different cultures (to the native culture in Sweden itself), some of whom haven't integrated very well, and the result is many unemployed, sexually repressed Muslim men wandering around, which as we've seen recently, has not exactly benefited Swedish society.
This is common sense to most of us here on the forum. But it's that exact common sense which tends to be played down or hush hushed by modern media outlets, cos it might be "offensive" to some race or nationality, and HBD is certainly helpful in this regard.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Andy_B - 07-12-2014

I would listen to this but I don't have the patience for podcasts that run past 1 and a half hours or so.

Can someone give me the cliff's?

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - strengthstudent - 07-12-2014

Quote: (07-10-2014 08:50 AM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

I don't get why people are so addicted to HBD. So what if some races have disadvantages? Get rid of Affirmative Action and the free market will take care of it.

I don't like the neoreactionary direction this forum is taking. We're supposed to be about game, travel and cultural critique. Neoreactionaries have not only derided these but they also have faith in systems which did not not work. You think feudalism makes people happier than democracy?

What are you going to do when you prove blacks are less intelligent than whites? Throw them in the can? While I agree that race is an NFSW topic if you're a scientist, there are no real world applications to studies done on race and intelligence.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree with you. I believe HBD is scientifically sound and pretty obvious but indeed: so what. I try to judge people individually, not collectively. And yeah, anarcho-capitalism would be the most equal judge here.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - heavy - 07-01-2015

Another great episode from Joe Rogan.

With this comedian he discusses A.I., the philosophy and meaningfulness/meaninglessness of life, identity, drinking...good stuff if you're bored and want something interesting to listen to.

And yes, the first I the youtube title picture with Duncan's funky wardrobe was when I posted this (I listen to the audio).

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Rutting Elephant - 07-01-2015

Saad was also featured on the Godless Spellchecker podcast twice (#32 and #53).

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Sonsowey - 07-01-2015

Quote: (07-08-2014 03:05 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

At some point, men need to start taking a stand against this shit, or else we're going to find ourselves with nothing left. If more guys had shown some balls over the past few decades, we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

It seems like it's already too late.

You can be fired for most non P.C. statements already.

Joe Rogan's Most Red Pill Interview Ever - Teedub - 07-01-2015

Joe Rogan confuses me. On the one hand, he says some of the best shit about modern feminism/white knights etc I've ever seen from somebody as 'mainstream' as he is.

[Image: ShVNtCr.png]

On the other hand, he's quite pally with Ana Kasperian. Who, would absolutely hate those kind of comments were they coming from say, Roosh. Just like she'd go ballastic at the comments he makes about "Yes means yes". Or, maybe Ana Kasperian doesn't really give two fucks about what she whinges about and only does it for views? It's a mystery.

Anyway, I watched this one with Louis Theroux last night, it's excellent.