rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buddhism

Buddhism

Quote: (05-13-2016 06:07 AM)NASA Test Pilot Wrote:  

I have sent out a response via PM to about 15 people to include TravelerKai, if I missed someone that wants it, send me a PM and I will send it to you.

I would also re-iterate scrambled´s point that a large part of it is about mastery of the mind over the body.

NASA,

No one asked you to send out a bunch of PMs to people. I asked you to please address this publicly on the forum, because the whole forum needs to see your answer.

You still did not answer my questions or Suit's questions, so I am going to give you one more chance to do so. Where in China did you do this and what year did you do this.

You are making an extraordinary claim sir. You are the one who brought it up in the first place. No one went into your closet and started grabbing things and demanded you explain the purple boas and stockings. You brought this up and the way things work here is that if you bother to bring something up you better be willing to defend your claims. Anyone claiming to have 10 threesomes each night in a 2 week period in any country has to be willing to explain how, when, where, etc. The Buddhist thread is not an exception. Hiding behind PMs and making threats to the people in those PMs because you think they are calling you out is juvenile and sophmorish. You do not scare me nor do you scare anyone else.

I am patient enough. Go out to your sea trip but when you come back on shore, you answer the questions and do not dance around the subject with another non-answer. None of us fell off the turnip truck last week. We are not children here. This is an elite grown man's forum and you picked the wrong place to look down upon anyone here.

Failure to provide this very simple request and I will lay out everything for the others to see and make their own conclusions. I am not going on a wild goose chase on some homework assignment you created for me to perform. Give us the answer we asked you for to begin with.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread