rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

[/quote]
Might go to Peru soon and this reaaally annoyed me when I was in POA. Do you think leaving in the outskirt next to other colleges would be better to get younger girls? I also read that there are younger girls in miraflores because of a university but are they just passing by?
What would be your solution for this?
If I sum it right girls from Miraflores are gringa or wannabee gringa with a western shitty attitude, so leaving there can be quite toxic [Image: confused.gif]. Correct me if I'm wrong.
[/quote]

Hey Miraflores is the best district of Peru, all universities and insititutes are privates there, so Many rich students live in Miraflores, San Isidro(near),San Miguel.Also You can practice Day Game with the middle class girls who go to Miraflores to visit Larcomar, eat or buy things.

Generally, Most of peruvians are so open to white foreigners. It will be difficult that a peruana thread you bad, maybe the hot rich girls can have a bitch shield, but it is not an issue. Just dress well, be confident.

Another place to get good results is San Isidro, you can game the decent looking workers who has break between 12 pm to 3 pm. You will need a great good looking appareance and solid game.

Messages In This Thread