rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before?

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before?

When I catch myself naturally acting in ways around women that in the past I had to consciously focus on.

When women are making regular eye contact as I'm walking down the street despite my appearance not having changed - their sixth senses are going off. I can't put my finger on it exactly, it must be to do with the way I'm carrying myself.

When I'm walking along thinking about nothing in particular and I realise I feel as if I could take on the fucking world - my increased mental strength and self confidence is rubbing off on other areas of my life.

When realising that I'm no longer bothered about outcomes with women and really believing it. If it doesn't go my way this time there's another one right around the corner.

I've recently moved into the city and I believe this has helped completely change my outlook and way of thinking. Moving from a small town with limited opportunity to a major city where the world is my oyster is a total game changer. For guys that live in smaller towns, and guys that maybe haven't lived in good locations where there is shit going on and women in numbers, don't underestimate the impact of such a switch and the developments it can bring in your thinking, level of game, and opportunities. If it isn't happening for you where you are get the fuck out of dodge and go find it. You only live once.

Messages In This Thread