Roosh V Forum
At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? (/thread-55372.html)

Pages: 1 2

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Nascimento - 04-25-2016

For lack of a better term, at what times do you have an "aha" moment, where you feel as if your game has leveled up?

Is it when you get a hotter chick than usual?

Is it when you can deal with a dry spell nonchalantly, because you know from experience that something good is just around the corner?

Is it when you're completely unmoved when a woman throws you a serious test, or acts out in a way that's moved you before--yet this time you remain unfazed?

Share your thoughts.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - DrCotard - 04-25-2016

In my case, I feel my game is better in the following situations:

- I can be able to spot a guy hoverhanding his gf.
- When I see an average guy with an ugly girl I can sense his lack of game
- If a girl says something to me I automatically assume her words as shit tests.
- I don't give a shit when a girl throws tantrums at me.
- I'm not impressed by a girl's beauty/cuteness/hotness so easy.
- When I'm using online game I can be able to detect suspicious/SIF photos taken with filters (instagram, B612, Candy, etc).

Recently I re-read "The Game" and I could be able to understand better the game nuances presented on that book. When I was a beta guy I read that book for the first time and I didn't understand anything.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Switch - 04-25-2016

Basically whenever I get a new bang. Before I found this community I was an incel, so whenever I get laid it marks improvement from where I started.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 04-25-2016

That 3rd point on the list

When I realized that most of what I was doing to get women was muscle memory, I was able to take off time from the chase to focus on other matters with the full assurance that when I had given the more important matters their due attention, I could resume the hunt.

Thing is, it's only possible through countless hours of experience, self-improvement and internalization.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - XPQ22 - 04-25-2016

When I was nexting girls, even attractive girls who were probably DTF if I had put in a little more effort, simply because I found their personalities either unappealing or possibly manipulative.

Essentially learning when juice was not worth the squeeze.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Tex - 04-25-2016

When girls visibly try hard when you talk to them.

When one notch a month is still a dry spell.

When your mental fall-back for food as a college student is hitting up an old fb to order you food.

When girls pay to get gamed.

When the pussy improves your life.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Nascimento - 04-25-2016

Quote: (04-25-2016 11:50 AM)Tex Wrote:  

When your mental fall-back for food as a college student is hitting up an old fb to order you food.

How about when good pussy no longer makes a difference in your life?

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Pride male - 04-25-2016

When I could talk to women, tease them and make them laugh.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - goodington - 04-25-2016

When girls lose their composure and tell me they're attracted to me/horny/wet/want to bang when I'm just doing my thing and not even thinking about getting the bang, because it's all just muscle memory and I'm so aloof I really don't care what happens.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - hydrogonian - 04-25-2016

In my opinion, when you can turn a friend-zone around (that occurred for whatever reason - even first impression looks) to heavy interest more or less at will, and quickly, then you've crossed the rubicon in your game.

Being friend zoned happens quickly and is the notoriously high hurdle in gaming women. Learn how to hurdle it, once it is in place, and few civilian single women will ever again be unquestionably out of your reach. In fact, the friend zone might be said to be the ultimate, if unintentional, shit test. Do what is necessary to pass it, which few if any men will have ever accomplished for any woman in question, and watch the wet panty behavior commence. Usually, if you've been friend zoned, a couple of other minor shit tests will follow you doing what is necessary to get out of it. This is her testing for congruency, as she didn't expect your alpha behavior. If you are congruent between your state-of-mind and your words, they shouldn't be a problem.

Anyone can roll out 'game' during a first impression that may either succeed or crash and burn. In my estimation, it's the ability to keep the game airplane (in this metaphor) level through all challenges and turbulence that makes the difference between a lucky pilot and someone who knows how to fly.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Snowplow - 04-25-2016

When I know exactly what she wants or is going to do before she even realizing it.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - John Michael Kane - 04-25-2016

For me, it was just being naturally at ease around women. That is, I can go up to women and chat without expecting any particular outcome. That means I get a feel for if I'm actually going to like her or not as a person. I've become more selective about who I date. I don't give time to fat chicks or bad girls. Simply put, my life is too busy and too interesting to be dragged down by a low quality girl. Women can sense your selective mindset. If you are a high value man, they'll want to qualify themselves to you. That is why building a rock solid inner game and improving yourself as a man in areas other than game are critical to your overall perspective and outcomes with women. Work from within first, see the outside results later.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - AWright - 04-25-2016

When I have breakthroughs and revelations on sticking points and get thru said sticking point.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Khan - 04-25-2016

When I stop having problems with a certain element and internalize it to the point of it becoming natural behavior, and not something forced/scripted.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - ginatingles - 04-25-2016

I think I've hit next level this year. Few realizations that I have:

- I don't get stuck that much in my head anymore
- My approach anxiety is almost reduced to zero
- I can approach at bus stops, cafes, shops
- I can hook girls quite quickly
- I'm more persistent if girl is giving me shit in the beggining
- My interactions are more sexual, girls don't put me in boyfriend box
- I started getting first date bangs
- I have better killer instinct now and push for sex harder if I spot "Yes girl"
- I'm better at spotting IOIs and forcing them
- My non-verbal game is much better

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - rudebwoy - 04-25-2016

My eye contact and non-verbal game sets the tone.

I see most men trying to sell themselves to women and talk way too much.

Women generally say I don't say much.

To take my game to the next level, I have to calibrate the don't give a fuck attitude.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - XPQ22 - 04-25-2016

Quote: (04-25-2016 12:13 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Anyone can roll out 'game' during a first impression that may either succeed or crash and burn. In my estimation, it's the ability to keep the game airplane (in this metaphor) level through all challenges and turbulence that makes the difference between a lucky pilot and someone who knows how to fly.

To continue the aviation analogy, pulling out of the "friend zone" is likely indicative of a high level of game skill.

But like doing a barrel roll in 707, it's not one of those things that's likely to ever be worth the effort in doing on a consistent basis.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Akula - 04-25-2016

Quote: (04-25-2016 11:58 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I'm kind of there and it can be a bit distressing really...as WIA posted in another thread even just having a "relationship" is a lot of work, time and effort and the juice is rarely worth the squeeze.

But to answer the question I think when I no longer worried about "the next girl" and/or "locking one down" is when I sort of hit my stride and realized my game had gotten better and I truly had some semblance of abundance mentality.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - hydrogonian - 04-25-2016

Quote: (04-25-2016 02:23 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

To continue the aviation analogy, pulling out of the "friend zone" is likely indicative of a high level of game skill.

But like doing a barrel roll in 707, it's not one of those things that's likely to ever be worth the effort in doing on a consistent basis.

I don't know bro. Good pussy is good pussy. I also like having control over my interactions and dislike when I'm friend-zoned without having any further say on the matter. Also, it's not that hard if you are willing to say anything. In short, it's a fun game to engage in.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Jtguthrie12 - 04-25-2016

When every time you go out to a social environment you make out with or at least get strong indicators of interest and interaction. At least that's how it is for me. Before i would go to the bar and would get nothing out of it. The last 3 times i have gone i have made out with at least 2 girls and gotten a few numbers. Still need to work on the pulls more and the escalation.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Tex - 04-25-2016

Quote: (04-25-2016 11:58 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

What I mean is girls going out of their way doing things for you that don't involve sex (my word choice wasn't very clear). I mean going out of their way to run errands for you, cooking for you, buying you meals, even hooking you up with other girls.

I went to high school with one guy who banged a girl, then got that girl to exaggerate how good he was in bed to her friend so he could then bang the friend.

Getting good pussy at will is one level of game. But getting girls to do things for you is a completely higher echelon. When you have girl orbiters vying for your attention, and with orbiters of their own who they can get to do you favors, you have a superpower.

There was a point in my game—for a very narrow window of time—where I was stable enough in my own mindset to have a taste of that. I had two different girls doing things for me all weekend. It was almost like a competition (but they didn't know about each other), and one of them had one of her guy friends bring me Raising Cane's one night so I could study for a test. He paid for it as a favor to her. I had never seen him before or since. He was some poor guy running an errand for this girl in the hopes of getting pussy, for a guy who was already getting the pussy.

I saw my old self in that guy. Oneitis for a 6 so strong he would do other guys favors for her.

Eventually I lost focus and dropped that plate a week later, and I've never been at that level since. I was never really there in the first place, because it wasn't something I could "turn on." It just so happened I fell into a good spot and did the most I could with it. But that was the moment when I knew I was making real progress.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Valentine - 04-25-2016

When I've been utterly unphased by whatever a girl says, because all I have is absolute certainty that this encounter will end with my dick inside of her.

Then when it finally does go down, it's more of "yeah, I knew that was going to happen". I'm definitely of the opinion you can tell when your Game has improved before having laid the girl.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Fortis - 04-25-2016

When I went out with RVF friends and they told me so. Seriously, sometimes little things in your game change that you don't see but others do. I knew my game was getting better one day when my dad looked at me and said "you've been lifting. Your arms don't touch your sides anymore. Good." He never gives compliments to anyone, so I knew I had made some progress when he said something.

My posture had changed because of exercise and approaching. You can't approach a girl looking like a slouchy mess.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - Player_1337 - 04-25-2016

After a girl comes over, pays you for a 'guitar lesson' and concludes the evening by sucking you off.

* Feeling less inhibited - not giving a shit, approaching, even saying outrageous stuff (especially at night).
* Improvement in posture (especially after seeing some photos from the side- yikes). My shoulders used to look terrible.
* Getting better at closing - knowing when to bounce, how to steer the 'first meet' logistics in your favor, etc.

At which moments do you realize your game is better than before? - swuglyfe - 04-25-2016

Somehow, on dates I still always feel like I'm absolutely plowing straight into the ground, this is going full interview mode, fuck, fuck, fuck... yet still bang, and the girl says they were attracted. There must be an improvement, and I continue to be my own worst critic.

Posture, chin, and overall stride improvement. Standing up straight, helps that I got rid of the gut thanks to RVF with a swagger in my hips.

Being cognizant of portraying no judgment/secret society tendencies to put the girl at ease.

Something I'll forget until halfway through a date often is to pay fucking attention to body language though. Still needs improvement.