rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How big do you have to be to be considered "jacked"?

How big do you have to be to be considered "jacked"?

Quote: (04-25-2016 06:58 PM)Valentine Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2016 06:53 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

The easiest and most universal method would probably be if you look like you lift even with clothes on.

/thread

Quote: (04-08-2016 01:01 AM)wilberforceeggmont Wrote:  

Unless your life is about beach game, where abs rule, you're better off putting on a bit more muscle and fat to fill out a t-shirt.

So true. I dropped down to sub-10% as an experiment once - female interest was at an all time low.

Far more interest now I'm ~14% bodyfat because I look so much bigger now with clothes on.

Hmm perhaps you hold bf well. I would say every guy looks better sub-10% vs ~15%. You shouldn't be dropping that much weight if you're efficiently cutting ~5% and girls often magically think you're bigger when you're leaner. Some guys, like my Italian friend from college, have the ability to hold similar levels of facial fat through a high bf range. This is quite rare and his body looks much better sub-10% vs 20% even though his face is near identical. The obvious solution is going through several clean bulks, which will take a few years, then cutting down to sub-10%. I get around a 30-40% uptick in girls checking me out and approached 2x more when I'm sub-10. However, maintaining sub-10% is a pain in the ass, especially if you don't have genetics on your side.

Messages In This Thread