rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (04-05-2016 06:52 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2016 09:50 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Chinese humor is hard in translation, Suits will probably attest to the same experience I had. It took a long time to get it down right (Chinese Style Jokes, Chinese Cold Jokes, etc.). Jokes are best done on girls that speak a great deal of English and are educated/really smart. Light teasing and tiny pranks are even better. If you are a naturally funny guy, thinking outside the box will make you do all kinds of sappy stuff like using the hand drawing function in QQ to draw a joke or lovey dovey stuff on a picture of her or something else silly. I have done all kinds of silly stuff like that and man does it build attraction like crazy. Be careful who you use stuff like that on.

Chinese humour is generally not as serious is Western humour. Due to a rare alignment of the stars, I'm actually funnier in Chinese (and when dealing with Chinese girls in English) than I am with Western girls.

I can't give any good advice for your average Chinese girl, however, because here in Beijing, I target Westernized females that are used to slooting it up, so my game is quite different than the game you'd run in a 2nd or 3rd tier city.

My go to joke for first dates is to complain that I'm afraid that if I drink too much alcohol, they will take advantage of me. I'll also tell them that we can't hold hands until after 10 dates and that we can't kiss until 50 dates and that we have to know each for at least three years before we can have sex.

I've never run this routine on a Chinese girl who didn't love it. I can't imagine it working on an American girl (because they all have the Serious Stick shoved up their asses), but I've had success with girls of non-Western cultures (Russian, African) as well using this type of humour.

Recently, I've been telling girls that if they want to marry me, they'll have to buy my parents three camels, 5 goats and 8 sheep, because my parents are very traditional. No statistically relevant results from this so far, because it's so new, but I suspect that it will be a winner.

However, I wouldn't do any of this by text, because they might take you serious. In fact, I don't try to make jokes with girls that I haven't met yet online or by text.

I'll do some basic back and forth so that I don't seem too eager and then set up a time to meet. I don't waste time with girls who aren't open to meeting for dinner, because there are plenty who are.

Quote: (04-05-2016 11:23 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Also, not using a QQ or WeChat account in China is alot like going to the club here in the states (if the bouncer even let you in) with a pit stained Hanes white undershirt, dirty jeans, with shoes that have a hole in them. I'm not saying you cannot pull without the mandatory tools, but you better not be surprised if you have shitty results. You have been warned. Too many vets in China can back me up on this.

I don't use QQ or WeChat. This allows me to filter out the girls who just want more WeChat friends and aren't serious.

I tell them that I only do face-to-face chat.

A Chinese friend recently won a university wide speech contest by sharing my approach to social communications.

I have been getting phenomenal results recently off of OKCupid and also did very well with a the personals section of a Beijing expats website.

There are no shortage of dates (1/2 of which lead to sex) for a white male with Chinese skills and localized game here in Beijing.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Those jokes are awesome!! Especially the goats and camels bit. I would steal it but I don't need it.

As far as QQ and Wechat are concerned, I am very surprised you don't use it now, but I am not surprised. Your Chinese is waaay better than mine. You easily have the best skills on the whole forum. You could easily operate without those tools, but no one else can without a lot of struggles. I am not saying guys need the translators in them, I never use that feature. I use it to chat with the women and coordinate stuff. Everyone uses it in China. Chinese people know their QQ number by heart like a Social Security number or Drivers License number in the USA. Not saying anyone cannot operate without them, just makes shit harder than it has to be in my opinion. I agree on the face to face chat part. Too make flakers out there for sure, but for me few would bullshit a black guy like me if they were not curious enough to begin with. Don't get me wrong, I had a few flakes, but I honestly think I got alot less of that than my white counterparts ever got. Maybe I was just lucky. This is another reason why I say online game can be alot stronger for non white guys, it's is a filter within itself.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread