rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

Quote: (04-04-2016 02:59 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Since that time, however, I've seen very little of that form of negativity coming from their circles. The Alt Right has settled back into being civilized once more, which really leads me to question just who these voices were who were attacking Roosh, or attacking me in the past. Were they significant? Were the false flags?

The fags that attacked Roosh were somewhat numerous, but they certainly didn't represent all of the Alt-Right and - although hard to tell really - I'd guess not even the majority of the Alt-Right by far. They are pretty much the ones that overlap with the White Knight/Feminist types that have been infiltrating us for far too long. But the rest of us are really starting to lose our patience with them. Andrew Anglin from The Daily Stormer came to Roosh's defense with an article at that time. The types who attacked Roosh were for example Shiksa Goddess, who more and more outed herself as a crazy feminist flat-earther anti-vaccination bitch and was recently purged from the movement in a way. If you're bored, check out the comments:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXe6JLSvENQ

Contrary to what I expected to happen, it seems like the Alt-Right is getting its shit together. Let's not give up on it just yet and don't let the false flag homos spoil your image of the movement.

Messages In This Thread