rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

Quote: (04-03-2016 01:15 PM)Mr West Wrote:  

I am caught between a rock and a hard place. I am not white and I happen to visit a lot of these "alt-right" sites even before I knew they were called alt-right. I think they make an excellent point with regards to many things: specially about the power of social cohesiveness within a group (in fact I have come to stop viewing evolution from an individual standpoint and more as a collective phenomena).

But regardless of all the red pills they are able to drop on race, the people pulling the strings, etc, social cohesiveness they lose me precisely when they begin to delve into low iq race bitching.

I completely agree, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

These days I can't tell who it is that's insulting me on twitter; whether it's the SJW/aGGro crowd; the GamerGate/Thunderf00t crowd; or the 1488 crowd. They all send me the exact same insults for entirely different political reasons, but their moral motivation is no different than the sort of mobbing you seen in grade school; a pathetic urge to feel better than somebody else.

It's important to keep two things in mind:

1) The voices attacking you (or attacking non-whites in the case of the Alt Right and 1488) are going to be the loudest and the shrillest, but this doesn't make them the majority.

2) Those who are on your side aren't going to immediately defend you, turning it into a shouting match between idiots.

In the case of the Alt Right, very few of the writers and/or YouTubers within it are interested in directly fighting the 1488 crowd. For one thing they're vicious, and they love attacking their own; why expose oneself to the possible doxxing? Second, there's the principle of "Never punch right"; even though these guys are acting like cunts, attacking them runs the risk of turning oneself into a typical cuckservative, begging the liberals for a pass on racism. Finally, it's just poor form; people don't read my stuff or watch my videos for cheap drama, but for the intellectual depth.

So rather than directly replying to the 1488 crowd, I'm more likely to put together an argument explaining that an improvement in the Black community - economically, socially, et cetera - ultimately benefits the white community. More wealth (as opposed to welfare) leads to more stable behaviour, and collaboration between White and Black America.

The voices screaming the loudest, and being the most insulting, are an extreme minority - I don't even think it's all of those who identify as 1488, many of them (I suspect) are quite civil and capable of dialogue. The movement needs to persevere despite these voices, ignoring and overcoming them, rather than losing hope because of a few idiots that want welfare for white people.

Messages In This Thread