rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-24-2016 07:45 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Throwing some kindling on the fire: as a practicing Christian there are several criteria I look at before I consider someone else "Christian". They are:

1. Do they attend church weekly?
2. Do they understand why the bible is in the order it is?
3. Do they know understand why sexual promiscuity/lgbt is bad in a spiritual sense?
4. Do they understand why women should not be allowed to be preachers?

Using this, most people aren't Christian. In fact, most people are non practicing agnostics floating off of the culture that was given to them by a strong Christian backbone. This non practicing fade of spirituality is why there is a declining birth rate, rampant narcissism, and hedonism seeking behavior.

When man loses his way spiritually, he'll go and seek pleasures to fill an appetite that will never be sated. Ever wonder why we chase women the way we do? The second I stopped trying to impress people was when I started to really gather and build longer lasting assets.

The Muslim problem in Europe is a direct consequence of a culture that lost its way spiritually. It happened in ancient Rome and Christianity replaced the old Gods. Now, as much as it breaks my heart, Christianity may be replaced with Islam. It's a foolish way to go and essentially is cuckoldry at its core.

Too bad the 4 bullet points you listed have nothing to do with the core of Christianity. Otherwise you are correct.

Christ himself stated what is necessary.

Matthew 22:

36 `Teacher, which [is] the great command in the Law?'
37 And Jesus said to him, `Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thine understanding --
38 this is a first and great command;
39 and the second [is] like to it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself;
40 on these -- the two commands -- all the law and the prophets do hang.'

It's very simple. Love God and Neighbor as you would to yourself.

A huge problem with Christianity today is that most Christians cannot verbalize or remember these easy teachings. I mean the 4 bullet points you presented have literally nothing to do with Jesus's teachings. It's just a bunch of nonsense you learned at one of many Churches responsible for causing apostasy in their members and the current decline of Christian membership worldwide.

If people are Christian, they would love their neighbors as themselves and would never rush to defend murderers who kill their neighbors. Instead they do not believe in God or love themselves, so they defend Muslims in order look holier than their neighbors whom they could care less about.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread