rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you let your LTR/Wife hang out in pubs?

Would you let your LTR/Wife hang out in pubs?

In today's social constructs re. LTR/Wife, I use basically a method I call the:

Lowest Common Denominator Chain Weight: This means essentially if girl is seemingly too good or too bad (or changes into that over time), you're getting ALL the bad no matter what. Extreme honesty, extreme anything, her going out of her way to make a point very clearly and succinct of anything re. men, or friends, or whereabouts is the indicator to be on watch and distance yourself, especially if it's a jealousy shit test you already passed long ago (remember we're talking LTR/wife so), and if there's repetition of her reminding you there's no past or desire involved with guys there... beware.

A girl that casually says:"Hey, gonna meet Tiffany and her boyfriend at the restaurant and have a beer, see you at 8 after that.." isn't extreme or notable. So usually safe in such revelations. It's natural, normal, not overly succinct.

The girl that seems too good - as in anything too good to be true is - is definitely putting up a front. Watch for girls that go out of their way to do or tell you things that are too forthright with you, in comparison to the minimum feminist indoctrination ALL modern women carry. Women are always vague by nature of their solipsism.

Very common as you get older when some of the girls you fuck have a kid or two:

Her: "Hey, I didn't want you to get mad, so I wanted to let you know upfront I'm hanging out with Steve and his two little girls tonight, because our kids have been friends for years."

You: "OK, well as long as it doesn't break my requirements of NOT hanging out or remaining in contact with guys you used to fuck." << using her kids for cheating excuse

Her: "Gross, I'd never touch him.. Yuk!" << yea right bitch. Play date with a guy and his kids you made a point of me "not getting mad over" = sneak off to upstairs in locked bedroom when kids are preoccupied downstairs, for a quick BJ or half clothed dick ride.

Paranoid? I think not. Again, why assume you'd be pissed if you never put off jealous vibe, or protective neediness? She's projecting onto you her inner thoughts, as if to imply you're the one who "might" have the issue.

Then, the following Thursday when she's kidless and you have yours or hitting the sack and she normally sends the GN text and doesn't... well that's Steve's dick in your bitch my friend.

Now, the girl that's obviously acting bad, sluttish, and all around shady.. well take all your suspicions and x2-x5 to get the truth buried in your mind. << The "chain weight" effect I mentioned completes full circle per my concept.

Messages In This Thread