rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals

Did you guys notice why this protest was taking place? Florida Senate candidate Augustus Sol Invictus (seriously... that name... more cool parents) had been scheduled to speak, but got shut down by Canada's communist government.

Quote:Quote:

For those who have not heard, I have been "Allowed to Leave" Canada; which is a nice, polite, Canadian way of saying that I got kicked out.
Because I am barred from entering the country at this time, I will obviously be unable to speak in Vancouver this evening. The organizers of the event will likely schedule a free speech rally in the near future, but today's event is officially canceled.
I personally thank you for all the support you have shown, and I look forward to meeting you all when I am once again allowed to visit . . . assuming Trudeau doesn't outright ban me in the next couple months.

https://www.facebook.com/InvictusForSenate

This is an even bigger story than the piss.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Messages In This Thread