rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals

If the smoggy evenings on the upper terraces of the Estadio Azteca have taught me anything, it's the importance of carrying a bag of piss as an offensive weapon in case you encounter a gentlemen who disagrees with you.

Now, most people will tell you it's acceptable to carry only a single pissbag, perhaps a store brand with a mediocre closure, filled with watered down urine. And thats fine, I suppose, for your pedestrian disagreements. But to me, that's amateur hour. You might as well just shake their hand.

I say no less than two pissbags on your person at all times, held in the pockets of your Dockers cargo pants. Use premium double zip Ziplock brand- you want the the bag to remain closed upon launching, as well as remain closed until the peak of the impact force in order to get the best spread. And if You fill them with anything less post multivitamin/coffee/workout piss you're doing it wrong.

Americans are dreamers too

Messages In This Thread