rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals

Lauren Southern assaulted by transexuals

Right in the beginning the SJW "You probably haven't ever been raped"

[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

"O me gawwwd... like you haven't EVEN BEEN RAPED ONCE!! NOT EVEN ONCE!!! How can you think you understand the world if you haven't even been raped just ONCE! You're not in the club, mate. You better start kissing a stranger real quick and then say "we shouldn't be doing this" and when he kisses you again, THEN you can claim you were raped and THEN we can talk on equal terms."

I think I'm slowly but surely reaching a point where the whole world is just turning so absurd, that I simply can't take reality serious anymore. It started with the new millenium and accelerated faster and faster until ever since summer 2015 I started constantly feeling like "this can't possibly be real".

Messages In This Thread