rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time?

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time?

Quote: (03-02-2016 01:34 AM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

Dated a girl with a few close guy "friends." She may try to downplay it because you let them know you're not okay with it but it's not worth it. At some point, the issue will come up and cause you unnecessary stress and grief. It's not about "maintaining frame" or engaging in some sort of gamesmanship to induce dread. Relationships are difficult enough as it is and I'd rather not have to worry about this and the stupid orbiters that chisel away at your relationship. The fact that she keeps them around says a lot about her too.

If she has a lot of guy friends and especially if she still hangs out with them 1:1 when you're dating (even if it's once every few weeks), NEXT and don't look back.

I went out with a girl like that. You could see how deplorable women can be first hand. I was away in another city for a week and she told me she was going to lunch with a "friend" from class. She told me there's nothing wrong with it and is not interested in him, he was helping her out with her assignments. A perfect time to warp her reality completely "I don't want you to but it's up to you we're just friends anyway" <change topic> then talk later about how some other girl that she knows from class and is pretty attractive is coming later here to just "drop off a suitcase... no we're not doing anything she's just a friend".

She told me when I got back there and was living with her at the time how that guy was inviting her to his place, "isn't that weird?". "Not really he's your sad orbiter you've been playing along he wants to fuck you". She told me he's ugly. She clearly kept him and a few other guys on the side just in case.

Women can keep guys in their grip passively it's so fucking easy. A bit like a manager telling his employee of this virtual carrot at work, "if you do this you'll get a bonus or you could set up your own team that does this and this". Women play it far more subtly.

Nice guys are absolute fucking morons. Even for one bang I wouldn't orbit anyone. She would need to offer some value to my life. I value friendship, but friendship goes both ways.

Messages In This Thread