Roosh V Forum
Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? (/thread-54059.html)

Pages: 1 2

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - trainwreck - 02-25-2016

Hi guys,

lately here in Eastern Europe I've been encountering an interesting regular occurrence: Girls who by themselves claim to have a lot of guyfriends (funny enough, a sluttiness red flag), are the ones who will make you plow the most.

I'd say that while out on the last 10 dates of mine, I'd say that about 3 of them dropped the "i have more guyfriends than girlfriends" line on me. None of them would even let me kiss them on the 2nd date. Meanwhile, all the other girls would not have any issue with me becoming physical with them on the 2nd date (including going the full way).

Why do you think is this so, and have you guys encountered the same? The funny thing is usually that I make fun of them for being such prudes and that I am simply honest with my intentions and I don't plan on being her BFF anytime soon.

Seems as these type of girls clearly are just calling other dudes who are interested in them "friends" and are used to guys sticking around without giving anything in return. Or why could this be? Someone clear me up here

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Alpha_Romeo - 02-26-2016

This type of girl tends to be more masculine and cold-logic for my tastes. Granted, they are cool to hang with as friends (if that's your thing), and they are more interesting to chat with. But I find that they don't exude a feminine sexiness that makes me want to pursue something physical or romantic.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Mr Mandingo - 02-26-2016

In my experience the really smart ones amongst the orbiters have at least hit it once. Following that they don't mind being friends if the girl has a cool personality and even if she goes on to have a serious bf they still remain on the scene. Perhaps not as a FWB but just there to plug any potential gaps in sexual continuity the girl my have and both parties know this!

I once had a LTR with one of these kind of 'friends' and one day when she was careless with her facebook account i nosed through her very old messages and realised this one particular friend had fucked her once when she was drunk. From the evidence in the messages it happened just once, but it did. In conclusion I think the idea of such girls giving NOTHING back in return is not right. They do or have done.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - GyopoPlayboy - 02-26-2016

These decisions are very simple to make in my opinion. If you want to pursue it, do it. If she won't give you the time of day, next her ass and move on.

It seems like the older I get, the less patience I have for girls like that. Cuz I know in the back of my mind that somewhere out there is a sweet, feminine girl WORTH dedicating your time to. Why waste your time and energy?

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - the Thing - 02-26-2016

In my experience, a lot of guys around a girl means they're either FWBs, which means she's damaged goods, or beta bucks which means she's using their thirst to up her own SMV and her attitude is going to be blown up to high heavens.

Why don't you go with something like "I have more girl friends than guys" and try to bang them.

Don't ever try to friend these bitches. Women make horrible friends anyway. I personally like my acquaintances to be down to hustle, fight or fuck.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - churros - 02-26-2016

I just met a girl like this. She invited her biker friends along to the bar, one of whom was a dopey aspiring actor. He seemed interested, but I wasn’t sure. When I left, she came with me, and he gave me the two finger salute. That explained everything.

I kissed her on the walk home, but they arrived back to the house before anything more could happen. This girl has many guy friends. Given how they interacted, I can’t help but think they fucked at least once. What’s more, I think she was playing us both off each other. Girls love manipulating this covert sexual dynamic under the veil of “just being friends”.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Mess O. - 02-26-2016

I went into this on the "Red Flags" thread, and I don't like that shit at all. Just a universe of issues, all ready covered thusly. Especially if she lacks chick friends specifically out of likelihood of conflict. Jesus.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - johnbozzz - 02-26-2016

Likely it's an attempt to boost her own value. How attractive is she compared to her peers? If she's normal or average in looks, her guy friends are buoying her fragile ego. If she's one of the better looking girls, then guy friends means she got some sort of self esteem issues (an absentee father? a smarter, more accomplished sister?) and she's trying to assert herself to a higher spot in the social hierarchy.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - RatInTheWoods - 02-27-2016

Quote: (02-26-2016 07:23 AM)the Thing Wrote:  

In my experience, a lot of guys around a girl means they're either FWBs, which means she's damaged goods, or beta bucks which means she's using their thirst to up her own SMV and her attitude is going to be blown up to high heavens.

This. Either way, its a waste of your time or not worth the hoop jumping.

Shes got too many options.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - trainwreck - 02-28-2016

Quote: (02-26-2016 03:43 AM)GyopoPlayboy Wrote:  

It seems like the older I get, the less patience I have for girls like that. Cuz I know in the back of my mind that somewhere out there is a sweet, feminine girl WORTH dedicating your time to. Why waste your time and energy?

Thanks. What you said here makes a lot of sense and I actually will start asking them if they have rather guyfriends or female friends from the start now on.

Haven't messaged her since the whole ordeal. 2nd date and we won't even make out? Nexted her straight away, but wanted to feel if I was the only one running into this issue.

Someone else mentioned girls with a smarter, more accomplished sister. That's funny, because before this last girl, the girl who this happened to me priorly was a girl with an even hotter, younger sister who was in a happy relationship with a rich guy while living and studying in italy. This chick had a ton of guyfriends and never even made out with me even after the 3rd date, while I have no issues having sex usually on the 2nd date.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Chengiz88 - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-26-2016 02:47 AM)Mr Mandingo Wrote:  

In my experience the really smart ones amongst the orbiters have at least hit it once. Following that they don't mind being friends if the girl has a cool personality and even if she goes on to have a serious bf they still remain on the scene. Perhaps not as a FWB but just there to plug any potential gaps in sexual continuity the girl my have and both parties know this!

I once had a LTR with one of these kind of 'friends' and one day when she was careless with her facebook account i nosed through her very old messages and realised this one particular friend had fucked her once when she was drunk. From the evidence in the messages it happened just once, but it did. In conclusion I think the idea of such girls giving NOTHING back in return is not right. They do or have done.

Agree with this. I know this girl (just friends), and she has a tonne of beta orbiter guy friends, hell she even tried to get me into her beta carousel and I was on there for a while before I came to my senses. Anyway on a night out once this really weird beta orbiter who is always around her, and who i thought would never stand a chance...lo and behold, he was taking her out for drinks solo 1 on 1, this only came out as we were all drunk and talking $hit...im willing to put my last cent he fucked her at least once!!

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Vincent Chase - 02-29-2016

There is much truth to this. I would add particularly that girls in their 30s with beta orbiters are probably as bad as you can get. Single girls in their 30s tend to be damaged as fuck as it is. Instant validation from at least three guys trying to fuck her in any particular night causes their reticular activation system to be absolutely fucked.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - JacobVR - 02-29-2016

Reading that last part made it seem like getting laid is another part time job on top of your existing lifestyle. haha so let's start reading![Image: banana.gif][Image: angel.gif]

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - churros - 02-29-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 06:29 PM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

There is much truth to this. I would add particularly that girls in their 30s with beta orbiters are probably as bad as you can get. Single girls in their 30s tend to be damaged as fuck as it is. Instant validation from at least three guys trying to fuck her in any particular night causes their reticular activation system to be absolutely fucked.

So true. Girl I mentioned above, I'm pretty sure she was using me to make her "friend" jealous in the bar. She's 29.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - slothpiece - 02-29-2016

From my experience, the easiest way to bypass all of this male orbiter bs is to strike very very early. Go for the kiss very early after meeting her (within a couple of hours to a few days) and if she deflects, cut it off. You won't waste any more time thinking about what could have happened. If she wanted it, she would have taken that opportunity. I don't mean to say bounce after one attempt at a kiss, but she'll let go if she wants it after a second attempt for sure. If not, there are many other broads out there who will take it when you present them with the first opportunity to get at you.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Suits - 03-01-2016

Back when I was still figuring out the Game in Beijing, I went out several times with this 6. I normally have no hesitation in making the move, but something felt "off" with this girl, so I kept my paws off of her.

She came over to my place to watch a movie one day, which was probably the fourth time we hung out. When we were talking, she told me she had a lot of guy friends. I asked her how many of her "guy friends" had made a move on her at some point or another.

She answered, "Oh, all of them."

I never contacted her again.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - churros - 03-01-2016

Quote: (02-29-2016 11:05 PM)slothpiece Wrote:  

From my experience, the easiest way to bypass all of this male orbiter bs is to strike very very early. Go for the kiss very early after meeting her (within a couple of hours to a few days) and if she deflects, cut it off. You won't waste any more time thinking about what could have happened. If she wanted it, she would have taken that opportunity. I don't mean to say bounce after one attempt at a kiss, but she'll let go if she wants it after a second attempt for sure. If not, there are many other broads out there who will take it when you present them with the first opportunity to get at you.

I did all this, and still didn't cut through. I brought her out of the bar to kiss her, was making out on the couch, and then this dude arrived home. She had offered him to sleep in her bed, while I slept on the couch, and she bunked with her Platonic roommate!

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Brosemite - 03-01-2016

You see quite a bit of this in the hipster scene (not that I'm a part of it) depending on the city. Since only a small percentage of hipster girls are decent looking, they tend to have a lot of hipster orbiters vying for the most attractive hipster girl in their vicinity because it's the only type they feel comfortable around.

In the meantime, those girls are in a sense bored with the monotony of these similar betas begging them for attention while eating it up at the same time.

Why don't you go with something like "I have more girl friends than guys" and try to bang them.

Haha perfect response.

Don't ever try to friend these bitches. Women make horrible friends anyway. I personally like my acquaintances to be down to hustle, fight or fuck.

From my experiences, there are three categories of this type.
Category A
- Truly has more guy friends than female friends (exponentially more might I add)

Category B - She has ugly female friends only while preferring to hang out with the guys

Category C - She indeed has attractive female friends but never brings them around her "guy friends" in order to feel more special around those beta orbiters. This is the type I'm most familiar with because they used to come around my idiot guy friends A LOT. I started seeing less of those guy friends as a result.

I think it was Roosh who mentioned these types as having insecurity issues due to feeling threatened by the company of other attractive females (Correct my source if incorrect).

With that being said, avoid these types at all costs. The other option is acknowledging them but refusing to give them any sort of extra attention unless the intention is for a quick bang attempt.

There are way too many females out there with decent looking female friends to waste precious time on these aforementioned gals.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - scorpion - 03-01-2016

These girls are attention whores with commitment issues. They prefer stringing along a dozen men as friends and orbiters to establishing a serious relationship with one man. Most likely had an absentee father. Unless the girl is extremely attractive and you sense an unusually receptive vibe from her (which, be warned, she is expert at giving out: she has a bunch of orbiters for a reason), girls of this type aren't even worth trying to bang once. Next immediately and be on your way.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - BetaNoMore - 03-02-2016

Dated a girl with a few close guy "friends." She may try to downplay it because you let them know you're not okay with it but it's not worth it. At some point, the issue will come up and cause you unnecessary stress and grief. It's not about "maintaining frame" or engaging in some sort of gamesmanship to induce dread. Relationships are difficult enough as it is and I'd rather not have to worry about this and the stupid orbiters that chisel away at your relationship. The fact that she keeps them around says a lot about her too.

If she has a lot of guy friends and especially if she still hangs out with them 1:1 when you're dating (even if it's once every few weeks), NEXT and don't look back.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Rush87 - 03-02-2016

[Image: giphy.gif]

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - worldtraveler3 - 03-02-2016

Does guy friends apply to work colleague friends too?

I know some girls in finance who have alota guy friends at work or just talks in male dominated circles and thats dominated her life.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Vincent Chase - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 01:34 AM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

Dated a girl with a few close guy "friends." She may try to downplay it because you let them know you're not okay with it but it's not worth it. At some point, the issue will come up and cause you unnecessary stress and grief. It's not about "maintaining frame" or engaging in some sort of gamesmanship to induce dread. Relationships are difficult enough as it is and I'd rather not have to worry about this and the stupid orbiters that chisel away at your relationship. The fact that she keeps them around says a lot about her too.

If she has a lot of guy friends and especially if she still hangs out with them 1:1 when you're dating (even if it's once every few weeks), NEXT and don't look back.

I went out with a girl like that. You could see how deplorable women can be first hand. I was away in another city for a week and she told me she was going to lunch with a "friend" from class. She told me there's nothing wrong with it and is not interested in him, he was helping her out with her assignments. A perfect time to warp her reality completely "I don't want you to but it's up to you we're just friends anyway" <change topic> then talk later about how some other girl that she knows from class and is pretty attractive is coming later here to just "drop off a suitcase... no we're not doing anything she's just a friend".

She told me when I got back there and was living with her at the time how that guy was inviting her to his place, "isn't that weird?". "Not really he's your sad orbiter you've been playing along he wants to fuck you". She told me he's ugly. She clearly kept him and a few other guys on the side just in case.

Women can keep guys in their grip passively it's so fucking easy. A bit like a manager telling his employee of this virtual carrot at work, "if you do this you'll get a bonus or you could set up your own team that does this and this". Women play it far more subtly.

Nice guys are absolute fucking morons. Even for one bang I wouldn't orbit anyone. She would need to offer some value to my life. I value friendship, but friendship goes both ways.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - griffinmill - 03-02-2016

Girls use guy friends for social proof, validation, and they cynically use their sexuality to win favours from them while pretending (in a feat of intellectual dishonesty) that the guy friend doesn't secretly want to fuck them.

Two examples:

GIRL 1 (who I was fucking) told me about this nice guy orbiter who was helping her paint her house (as well as doing all sort of other shit for her). I explained to her that he wants to fuck her. Though I was fully aware she realised this, I was interested in how she hamsterised this fact.

"Why would he like me in that way! After all, he's married!"

This is what she said. It's amazing the intellectual gymnastics they have to do to. Forward a few months later and the guy's fixation has evolved into stalker-territory, and he won't leave her alone. I had no sympathy for her, because she knew the deal.

Girl 2 (who I was fucking) told me about this past fitness instructor friend she had who was training her off the clock for FREE. Some months later the predictable text comes through asking her out. I asked her what she did.

Her exact response: "I ignored it because I didn't fancy him".

Don't be those guys.

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time? - Suits - 03-02-2016

My personal theory on these girls is that they are really bad at being friends with other females. They have something wrong with them which causes their female-female relationships to fall apart quickly, so they depend on men for company instead.

They know full well that it isn't their friendship than men want, so they become experts at never specifically closing the door to the possibility of a sexual relationship, while avoiding ever being in a situation where sex will likely occur. They prefer to meet during daytime hours and if you meet for dinner, they absolutely don't have time to come back to your place after. They have to meet their other friend who "really needs their help right now and they promised."

Get these girls talking and you'll discover that they have a history of men going completely radio silent when it became clear that "friendship" was the only option on the table.

Of course, there are lots of betas that will give these girls the attention they crave, but they prefer the attention of alphas, or at least better-betas. Unlike most girls, they avoid sex even with men that they are attracted to, because the know from experience that the same personality flaws that sabotage their relationships with other females cause alpha men to run for the hills the moment after they hit it, so they avoid sex at all costs.