rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time?

Girls with a lot of guyfriends a waste of time?

Quote: (02-26-2016 03:43 AM)GyopoPlayboy Wrote:  

It seems like the older I get, the less patience I have for girls like that. Cuz I know in the back of my mind that somewhere out there is a sweet, feminine girl WORTH dedicating your time to. Why waste your time and energy?

Thanks. What you said here makes a lot of sense and I actually will start asking them if they have rather guyfriends or female friends from the start now on.

Haven't messaged her since the whole ordeal. 2nd date and we won't even make out? Nexted her straight away, but wanted to feel if I was the only one running into this issue.

Someone else mentioned girls with a smarter, more accomplished sister. That's funny, because before this last girl, the girl who this happened to me priorly was a girl with an even hotter, younger sister who was in a happy relationship with a rich guy while living and studying in italy. This chick had a ton of guyfriends and never even made out with me even after the 3rd date, while I have no issues having sex usually on the 2nd date.

Messages In This Thread