rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jukebox Opener

Jukebox Opener

Quote: (02-07-2016 12:36 PM)Dudinator Wrote:  

However, if she is like a 7 a neg is unnecessary and might even scare her away.

How do you figure that along such rigid lines? All women respond to game. The threshold of a woman's attractiveness has no bearing whatsoever on how she responds to game.

Quote:Quote:

Instead of opening with this neg, I would say something along the lines of ''I hope you are putting X song/artist/album'' on. Bonus points if you can guess the kind of music she is into judging by her appearance.

I don't like this because you are basically qualifying yourself to her. It seems like you're scared of using the neg angle for some reason. Don't be. Women want to be poked fun at (in a playful way, not angry or aggressive way). They don't like it when you're 100 percent buying their program. Keep them on their toes, never qualify yourself, and it will pay dividends. As far as "guessing" about her I've found that to be a shitty strategy that never works. It comes off as try hard, but hey if it works for you, go for it.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread