rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm starting to learn the hard way how much of game is NOT saying something stupid.

I'm starting to learn the hard way how much of game is NOT saying something stupid.

Quote: (11-21-2011 02:23 AM)Jack D. Serrano Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2011 01:39 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

That is EXACTLY what this guy proposes:

http://www.doclove.com/

It's part of his "system". My friend ran the system game and now he's been going out with the same girl for almost 2 years. He lives with her. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, but needless to say his success story so far inspires me.

I'm familiar with his material (as I'm familiar with a lot of material).
Excellent, common-sense dating strategies from what I've heard of it.

However, most everything I mentioned in my post has simply been the most common sense way (from my perspective) for me to easily date lots of the quality of women I like simultaneously, while letting them chase me and not have things fall apart with girls when I am not willing to be exclusive with them. I thought it was fairly mainstream knowledge that you shouldn't talk politics/religion/negative stuff on dates and that seeing a girl more than once a week, contacting her all the time, or spending the night with her would send her the message that you want more a more serious relationship. A lot of it was probably from modeling my dad's behavior with my mom when I was growing up. Light, playful, always joking, never serious, no "sharing your feelings", etc.

Again, I'm avoiding calling what I do Doc Love game on purpose (you're free to call it anything you like). Mainly because I don't know the specifics of his system and because, even though I've only read a certain portion of what he has written, I've already seen things from him that are *very* different from what I do.

Although, with regards to any similarities about certain actions I take, I'm sure your observations are completely valid and correct.

Well, I think you and Doc Love are basically clones of each other. But maybe not.

Doc Love says no touching or kissing untill she starts touching you. What do you say to that? My friend, who is currently in a two-year relationship (living with her as well), said he did not kiss his gf until the 2nd formal date. He did not fuck her until after a month of dating.

Do you agree with that?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread