rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm starting to learn the hard way how much of game is NOT saying something stupid.

I'm starting to learn the hard way how much of game is NOT saying something stupid.

Quote: (11-16-2011 12:29 AM)Jack D. Serrano Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2011 12:07 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Jack, you run Doc Love game.

I run - "approach 30 hot women a day, disqualify girls who aren't exactly what I want and with whom I share instant mutual chemistry and then have fun dates with the many really wonderful, quite beautiful women who are left" - game.

But then again, I was never very good at catchy names.

Quote: (11-16-2011 12:07 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

What is the average age of the women you date?

Ignoring one night stands or sex-only flings, and only speaking of women who I date - They range from 18 - Mid 30's. At the moment, the average is 24 (or 22 years old if I count girls who I have dated for less than 10 dates.)

Please don't confuse this with "(or 10 years old if I count girls who I have dated for less than 22 dates."
(Oh yeah, when I said "Make her laugh" above ... do NOT use jokes like this. It is NOT a good joke to make on a date.)

I don't think you understand.

Quote:Quote:

- See her once every 7-10 days for fun dates (Date = fun activity and a meal. Girls I'm with typically pay, but we never discuss it).
- No contact between dates except to invite her on the next date.
- Dates kept between 3-5 hours. No overnights (unless she books us a trip somewhere and/or has been extra good lately).
- No gifts. No "I love you." No spilling your guts out to her. No talking about other guys (good or bad). No talking about other girls (good or bad). Always treat other people you encounter with respect and class. No talking politics. No talking religion. No talking bad about anything, really.
- Keep everything light and playful and never, ever let conversation get serious (unless she is begging you to be her BF and then you have to negotiate the terms of how the relationship will continue).
- Everything out of my mouth is a joke in order to make her laugh, or a question to get to know her better. I rarely talk about myself.

That is EXACTLY what this guy proposes:

http://www.doclove.com/

It's part of his "system". My friend ran the system game and now he's been going out with the same girl for almost 2 years. He lives with her. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out, but needless to say his success story so far inspires me.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread