rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden, Germany poorer than most US states

Sweden, Germany poorer than most US states

Quote: (01-29-2016 01:34 PM)zatara Wrote:  

Most members here seem to value financial independence, travel, self-improvement (mental and physical) etc. Working the rat-race for 60 hours a week is generally looked down upon, because it restricts all of this greatly. The fact you think the only thing to do with free time is "smoke, drink and play video games" is more a reflection on your own habits than others, I think. I don't know a single person who does that, and can't imagine any mature adult doing so - that's a teenager's ideal of free time, not an adult.

Traveling, while fun, is usually just as much as a frivolity as playing a game. It's just a luxury on a much higher level. Traveling ultimately produces very little.

I'm not saying that work is the end all be all, but rather that it's obvious the priorities of most of rich Europeans, especially their women, are totally broken. And the poor Europeans are crushed by their state and cannot afford to reproduce.

By the way - Christians = people who will still exist 500 years from now. Educated Europeans = extinct species 500 years from now.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread