rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The BEST Credit and Debit Cards for International Travel (Comprehensive List)

The BEST Credit and Debit Cards for International Travel (Comprehensive List)

Credit card: Barclaycard Arrival Plus MasterCard. $89 annual fee, yes. But for 2 miles/$1 spent, it's worth it. No limit on how many miles you can earn. No rotating categories or any stuff like that. No foreign transaction/exchange fees either. And their customer service is really good.

They also have a non-annual fee, 1 mile/$1 spent card. For me and the amount of traveling I do, it's worth the $89 for the double miles.

Debit card: My local bank ATM card. There's a 3% fee, but I usually just take out enough "pocket money" once and am done with it. Pretty much everyone takes credit cards where I travel to (Europe); carrying cash has become a low priority for me, anyway.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Messages In This Thread