rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Something you guys probably did not expect...:)

Something you guys probably did not expect...:)

Quote: (01-08-2016 04:34 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

OP
Your post reminded me of another virgin guy from sometime in 2014. I've posted his first and last entries in that thread but I think you would gain a lot by spending some time reading that (long) thread. His story is not identical to yours but there's enough similarity that it made me think of it.

Before
thread-36769.html

After
thread-36769...pid1158234

His end result is not what he "expected" but I'd bet he'd tell you he's much happier that he didn't "quit"

Thanks. I have taken a different path, but there are lots of personality triats I can learn from you guys. And no, I will not get "give-up-it-is" It will not happen under my fucking watch. Ive used my "give up card", and I do not have another one to spare. This sounds fucking arrogant, but women aside, the world us my oyster, and I can reach any target I set myself. Giving up will not creep into any aspect of my life outside women. I fucking promise you this.

Messages In This Thread