rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

Thirsty Americans Ruining Asia

I honestly don't get it about banging philiphinas. In my 'own' standard, that's something I won't be proud of at all and I would be ashamed of it.
(there was a thread about why Aussie guys don't touch thai girls even though they could just have it in Thailand. Some guys wrote honest statements saying you will be looked down doing that from other aussie fellows)

Bring one of those 'easy' girls to the states and try to attend social parties. I am pretty sure how people are going to look down on her. (It's not about just her skin color. I can take white trash girl to asia and people can spot it too.)

Just because they are Thinner doesn't mean they are hotter either. But I guess we all have different eyes. To me personally, they (girls hangingout in nightlife district) are equivalent to white crack whore woman.

----The "easy solution" would be, stay in the West, become sexless or bang 38 years old, semi-fat 5s... No way!----

I guess that is your reality if you stay in the West. I can't blame you then. I appreciate your honesty.

Quote: (01-01-2016 07:35 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2016 07:07 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

That's what I see. Guys can't compete in their own country but want to show off they've got something without changing their reality. I am sick of these guys talking about 'game'. They think they know about women all of sudden.
('hey man, it's all about the confidence when you approach women. watch what I do.' Fuck you, do that to average white chick in your home town. let's see what happens)

If you just want to have it easier, then fine. go to the places you can live easier.
BUT don't tell guys in U.S, you are doing it better over there.
(eg:this guy got nice house for $1000 a month in Philippines. He thinks he's more successful than this guy living in a studio in NY for $2k. If he comes back to the reality, then what?)

'I can't swallow the reality so I am going to run to the easier place'

I really want to see those type of guys running around places like in France, Italy, Sweden etc. where are they?

I understand neither your criticism nor the logic in your post. Especially this:

"this guy got nice house for $1000 a month in Philippines. He thinks he's more successful than this guy living in a studio in NY for $2k. If he comes back to the reality, then what?"

Don't you understand that when "this guy" lives nicely "for $1000 a month in Philippines" and fucks many Filipinas, it is the reality for him, for as long as he enjoys it.

You're saying the reality has to be: him being lonely and poor in NY? [Image: confused.gif] But why? When you go abroad, your reality becomes the life you are experiencing at that time. You make your own reality, going abroad and gaming.

Also, about this:

'I can't swallow the reality so I am going to run to the easier place' [Image: dodgy.gif]

I have to think, "why the negativity, man?". If some of us don't usually get 8s in the West, and therefore we go to EE, SA or SEA to get many 6s, 7s or 8s, it does not mean we are lazy or weak:

Believe me, living in EE, SA or SEA (not in five-stars hotels, mind you), requires effort and courage. There are dangers to recognize and dodge, languages to master, different cultures to grasp and learn to respect: it's a respectable endeavor... it's not "an easy solution".

The "easy solution" would be, stay in the West, become sexless or bang 38 years old, semi-fat 5s... No way!

Messages In This Thread