rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group Muthafuckin' 3!
0/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group Muthafuckin' 3!
Quote: (12-28-2015 07:48 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2015 01:20 AM)etwsake Wrote:  

I also expressed interest but I was unsure of what the "reputation" requirement entails.

I don't use social media. Does "reputation points" mean that someone needs to "like" me or "upvote" me or something?

I don't know anyone from this board in real life. I thought that was the whole point...to protect our identities so nothing we post here can be used against us in real life.

I just wanted to join a group that would give me some positive ass-kicking to try to control my eating/exercise and report my progress to. Not sure why all the cloak and dagger stuff is necessary, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Any other ZERO REPS want to start a group, PM me

Get on board cutting group 4 here fella.

You can probably join without any rep points by the looks of things.

Regarding reputations points, you don't have to meet anyone from the forum to receive them, instead, they can be obtained through quality contributions you make here. Having said that, don't get it in your head that you should never meet any forum members in real life, that's what truly adds value to the experience here. Generally speaking though, you want to be careful with who you choose to meet up with. If they have zero or low rep, you'd want some decent PM exchanges before taking anything further.

The reasoning for not allowing zero rep members into previous cutting groups is simple.

Any swinging dick can start an account here, which means, that swinging dick may in fact have a pussy instead, be a raging feminist (or white knight) with the sole intent of doxxing members.

These cutting groups can be quite revealing, as you inevitably go into detail about your life etc, moreso than you would on the board.

It's common sense to want to have a proper vetting process, lest it wind up biting you on the arse.
Thanks, Windom.
For the moment, we'll start the group with whoever would like to come. But, I will also suggest that people treat the group as open, until we establish some rapport.

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA

Messages In This Thread