rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group #4
0/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group #4
Hello All,

Etwsake and myself are both interested in doing a 90 day cut group. As neither of us has Rep yet, we can hardly insist on Rep for membership. What we do want is members that are committed to losing some weight and being responsible to the group. If you're kinda sorta interested in hitting the gym and kinda sorta willing to get your diet into shape then, er, kinda sorta don't join. If you want to get your diet in order and get ripped, then bring it on. 90 days to get reacquainted with your Abs!

We'll use Skype, Viber or What'sApp (whatever members are most comfortable with( to communicate and post weekly updates.

We're looking for 10 other guys. Who's in?

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA
I am interested. I completed 2 weeks on RFL last week losing 5 kilos, and am gonna do intermittent fasting until 11th of january when I plan another RFL two week cycle.
Quote: (12-28-2015 01:02 PM)Ostermann Wrote:  

I am interested. I completed 2 weeks on RFL last week losing 5 kilos, and am gonna do intermittent fasting until 11th of january when I plan another RFL two week cycle.

Cool. Not familiar with RFL but I saw the thread so I'll read up on it. As for me, I lost 75 lbs over the last 1+ year(s), but have put back on 20 since a three week trip to SEA and then the holidays. Time to tighten up the diet and get back in shape.

For the record, I'm 50+, sedentary job, Newb to game (approach 18 this morning), lifting for the last year, currently 210 lbs, target weight <190.

I think I might have a milk or wheat low-grade allergy that makes me swell when I eat these things so I'll be eliminating both then adding back in to see if they make any effect.

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA
Consider me in.
You guys should use Line instead of Viber/Whatsapp/Skype.

Line allows you to post "notes", which are essentially weekly progress updates where you can upload photos to, and provide comments as to your weekly goals/progress etc.

That's what we use in cutting squad one, and we know best [Image: smile.gif]
Quote: (12-28-2015 06:49 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

You guys should use Line instead of Viber/Whatsapp/Skype.

Line allows you to post "notes", which are essentially weekly progress updates where you can upload photos to, and provide comments as to your weekly goals/progress etc.

That's what we use in cutting squad one, and we know best [Image: smile.gif]

Hmm, I thought Skype did the same thing... Offline comments. But I'll check out Line for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm down as well.

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27
Quote: (12-29-2015 04:41 PM)lex the impaler Wrote:  

I'm down as well.

PM'd you.

Hey guys,

I'm down for this, officially starting my cut next week after the unavoidable new years nutritional fuckups [Image: smile.gif]
Quote: (12-29-2015 10:25 PM)bleaknight Wrote:  

Hey guys,

I'm down for this, officially starting my cut next week after the unavoidable new years nutritional fuckups [Image: smile.gif]

Pm'd you.

Count me in!

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog
Good lads
I'm in. Jan 4th baby.
Quote: (12-30-2015 04:02 PM)Stimulus Wrote:  

Count me in!

Pm'd you

Quote: (12-30-2015 08:47 PM)YoungAngel1 Wrote:  

I'm in. Jan 4th baby.

Pm'd you

We've got six so far, anyone else ready to commit?

Hey guys I'd like to commit and join this group
Go on then. Currently easing myself into keto with mountains of butter and no carbs, I'll need you guys can have my back when I start counting macros and bitching. I think Group 3 is full, and besides, you guys seem cooler* [Image: biggrin.gif]

*Actual coolness may vary, lets see what ya got!

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
I have a trip to mexico (playa del carmen) and myrtle beach coming up in the next 6 months. count me in!
Quote: (01-07-2016 12:02 PM)carbassboy Wrote:  

I have a trip to mexico (playa del carmen) and myrtle beach coming up in the next 6 months. count me in!

PM-d you...

Our weigh-in is Monday, we have a couple more slots..

Any final participants?

Here, here.
Signed up today. Let's see how this goes.
OK. this group is closes tomorrow.

We had out official weigh-in on Monday. Have 9 members from all over the world. All suffering from varying degrees of being... fat asses!
We've got a (collectively) a couple hundred pounds to lose ASAP. Some have health issues, some have travel plans, some want to make their dicks look longer!

We're definitely a motivated crew with a thousand different ideas around how to lose weight.

Last call for other motivated losers like us!

latest update group 4?
most people in the group is dropping weight, I personally went from 78kg to 75.8 last weigh in. Target 73kg by mid march