rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR fans. Debate about the ultimate feasibility of taming a woman, do unicorns exist

LTR fans. Debate about the ultimate feasibility of taming a woman, do unicorns exist

Quote: (12-17-2015 01:23 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

This whole idea is so bass-ackwards to me.
I don't hope to tame a woman; women hope to tame me
>>>>>>>>
Her desire is to tame me and turn me into a more domesticated version of myself - and part of me wants her to, knowing that my health and sanity depend on slowing down. So I let her do it if she plays by the rules.
>>>>>>>>
when I met my last girlfriend she was doing the whole catwalk model thing and working the rich guys in the clubs.
>>>>>>>>
By the time I left her, she was in our apartment teaching herself to cook by filling my belly with with constant three-course meals, even while holding down her job at the local ice cream shop.
>>>>>>>>
I didn't ask her to do these things - but that's what she knew had to be done in order to "tame" me into sticking around.
>>>>>>>>
If I'm the one trying to convince her to be something she's not, I will lose.
>>>>>>>>
"Most of my long-term relationships began with a woman all but begging for me to give her exclusivity. Sometimes with tears in their eyes. Any time I've been the one to start out that conversation, the power dynamic was dysfunctional before we even started and things didn't even get off the ground as a result or took ages to get on the right course."
>>>>>>>>
She wants to throw a fit? No problem, out the door I go again. I can do this all week if I have to...
>>>>>>>>
Another time a girlfriend was playing games. I had a business to run, but I was my own boss and had been needing a vacation. Next time I picked up the phone I was about eight hours north on my way to another state to go explore a city I'd never been to, spend a bunch of money, check out some real estate, and hit the local clubs. Took me about five days to decide to come home.
>>>>>>>>
Taming might be a word that rings some alarm bells here, but a woman taming me doesn't mean she controls me or breaks me. It just means that she learns the only way to become enough of a priority for me to subdue my freewheeling nature is for her to walk in step and behave the way I want her to. Kind of like you tame a wild animal by feeding it delcious treats.
>>>>>>>>
Remember, a woman only stands to gain by settling in and domesticating, and even today, regardless of what I see said on the forum, I believe every part of her nature wants that. An undomesticated man just gets to be free, and while domesticating can benefit him in a lot of ways too, there's always that part of him who just wants to grab the open road and go.

Fuck you, BB, I already repped you. Wish I could do it again.

One of the best posters on this site.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Messages In This Thread