rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60 year old Pastor marries 19 year old with wife's blessing
0 year old Pastor marries 19 year old with wife's blessing
Quote: (11-30-2015 08:24 PM)T and A Man Wrote:  

When you see how men and women come together like thus, and they're happy....

This is how you know God exists.

I'm going to go against the grain here. What this man did was immoral, disgusting, and makes a mockery of Christian pastors.

First, no doubt what he did was Alpha. But remember, Alpha is anything - including Good and Evil.

Second, a pastor is supposed to be a communities place of worship and commune with God. It is not supposed to be a place for priests to get laid. It is not supposed to be a place where priests can steal the daughters of their laymen. Is this priest more interested in helping his parishioners or getting laid?

God has extremely high standards for His priests and clergy (as we know from the writings of Christians over thousands of years, who have had visions and have said this). This pastor, like so many other corrupt pastors, will be judged harshly and much more so than the average man.

Both the Bible and most Cannon Laws of most legit churches are explicitly against priests doing this kind of behavior. I wonder how many reasons we can list why?

1. Destroys the Church's community. "Hey, want to go that new Church where the priest is a polygamist, directly against the Word of God, but also someone who will take advantage of a man's trust (as most likely the trust of the father of the girl he gamed)?"

2. Polygamy means barbarism. Two women for one man. If every man did that, there would be serious violence or societal death due to insufficient birthrates (one man cannot support multiple families with time or money as a single man could and there are far less children as a result). A pastor is supposed to be the moral leader of the community, a blameless man for others to emulate.

3. Shows that priesthood is about obtaining worldly goods, and not spiritual goods. The message to other guys in the Church: "I need to join the ranks of the Church so I can get laid!" This rot kills a Church in the long run because the community members stop going to love each other, but instead pose as social climbers. A tremendous amount of corruption and decay to the Catholic and Orthodox Churches have occurred in exactly this manner as well. Eventually the laymen stop going to Church and say "Fuck you" to the hypocrites leading it, with many of them becoming atheists and dooming themselves to Hell. And pastors like this one will share the great burden of this sin on their judgement.

God is never mocked. This priest thinks he can pull a fast one on God, he is obviously an arrogant heretic in a robe.

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."

- Matthew 7:15

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread