rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you deal with PC work environments?

How do you deal with PC work environments?

I work in the IT industry. Senior level developer.

I used to work for the most red pill firm there probably is where I live. I had to change jobs because the firm was having financial issues. Even though they told me their finances had improved a bit and offered me my job back when I told them I found another job, I didn't take it because (a) even though the firm could afford to pay me, their finances are still not that sound and (b) the new job pays more. (not like 5-6% but 50% more.)

I now work for the most PC firm that's probably out there. (My immediate superior is gay and took his husband's last name in marriage so think about it) I want to keep this job for a while to save up some money, so I can move to somewhere warmer and less liberal (thinking SEA) and fund my living costs until I start generating income there.

Wondering how the other 9-5 slaves here deal with not taking their morning dose of the red pill.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Messages In This Thread