rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I end the relationship?

Should I end the relationship?

Quote: (11-03-2015 12:56 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

To reiterate, I dislike 'relationship limbo' intensely and my personal preference is to make moves that will make a girl stay, or go so I can move on with my life. I'd rather 'lose a girl' than 'wait for her to come around'

I co-sign this.

Always Be Replacing Not Chasing These Bitches.

Time is something you can never get back.

Why continue wasting time trying to fix this relationship is already damaged and you have lost trust for her since this guy she works with is in the picture.

Has she ever cheated on you before?

It seems like the only reason you haven't left her yet is because you have already invested several years of being in a relationship with her and aren't ready to walk away on your own terms at any moment.

I can't imagine what type of paranoia and pain you must be going through to wonder if she is is staying loyal to you or cheating on you with her coworker/male bestfriend who wants to fuck her.

You know your girlfriend better than any of us do.

You can follow all the other great advice other members posted above such as aloof game etc.. Or you can just cut all the bullshit and have a serious talk with her and look her directly in the eyes and ask her if she is cheating on you. Remember to pay extreme close attention to her body language. She may be denying it verbally or acting offended and circling around the answer, but by the end of of that discussion you should be able to tell whether or not she was telling the truth or not.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Messages In This Thread