rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Hamburg, Germany

Data Sheet: Hamburg, Germany

exactly "stories", i saw it in 9 years 2 times and i was a partyholic...or maybe it was cologne on karneval, but hamburg? Never
i am well travelled, i am a freelancer and own apartments, i am fit, working out, 5,11, good looking face and the reactions i get are just funny, because the expection of woman is not real, maybe it has changed because of tinder and that they have 10 betas on every hand.
but after experiencing, ukrainain girl, asian girls, south american girls, i just dont want to deal with this bullshit, because i know how i am and i know that there are a lot of AFC...
i was also maybe unlucky, but there are woman who are feminist + vegan+ share apartment with others + hipster + dont use make up + are strictly against alcohol + wear mens clothes 3 times bigger than they should + dont even try to dress up. and if she had 1-2 of this attributes, i would be cool with it, but they have most of them combined, its a fuckign nightmare, if you ever travelled and know there are woman who appreciate a real man and a man appreciate a woman

Hamburg is not the town of new rich, its the opposite, hamburg is conservative, cold and there are only 2 places in town, where something is going on.
on the other hand sure you are good friends, but it takes time to warm up with people, and most guys dont stay that long to become friends... I am chatting with some students or girls/guys who came here to work, for them it is sometimes to find friends from hamburg, because they have already their own friends, and its harder to get into it.

Maybe if you are a hip cali surfer dude, who likes to rescues birds and plays guitar and is againt capitalism and is helping refugee in his free time you can get laid better or easier....but i am not that kind of a guy
thats why i love this forum, cause we are all adventourous and cool normal guys who love feminin woman and me TOO [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread