rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young

Quote: (10-15-2015 06:52 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

She does look good. So do a lot of other older Hollywood stars.

But I really want to stress these hot MILFs and GILFs are outliers. They're rich women with the time and money to maintain themselves.

If you want to see the average woman that age in your area, log onto Match.com. Be prepared for some serious shock, especially keeping in mind those photos are the best these women could do.

The town I live in is middle and working class, but nearby is a large enclave where a lot of wealthy people live and vacation. The women are so distinct I've had the thought it's almost like they are different subspecies. Women in my town mostly look like crap after 30 at latest, and there are very few women here over 40 I would even consider banging.

The wealthy area is entirely different though-it's full of hot MILFS and cougars, and even some over 50 GILFs I'm sure I could get it up for. Plastic surgery is a major industry there, as are spas, yoga and Pilates studios, massage therapists, high end foods and supplements and so on. The women who do work mostly have nonserious jobs they do for status more than money, but many don't work at all and still have maids and nannies. Their real job is being a high status wife for their high earning husband. A woman with money, time, effort and motivation can keep herself looking reasonably sexually attractive well into her 40's and even beyond if she is lucky.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread