Roosh V Forum
Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young (/thread-51091.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Edelweiss - 10-15-2015

I stumbled on this link the other day.

It's about Lana Delany (I didn't know who she was) revealing four secrets to her youth.

As I'm into nutrition and sports I was curious.

Here is what she said:

https://www.facebook.com/SteveHarveytv/v...363322967/

There we have a 60-year old "high-profile" woman spitting this shit on TV.
Just look at the comments !

Sometimes I really think I was born in the wrong century.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - UroboricForms - 10-15-2015

You know she believes herself though.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - TigerMandingo - 10-15-2015

She does look remarkably well for 60 though.....I mean, you can't deny that.

I almost got a stiffy. Then I slapped my dick back to his senses.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Surreyman - 10-15-2015

Bloody good bit of plastic surgery.

If whatever she had done becomes affordable amongst women, I can see old age being quite comfortable.

Wouldn't mind hitting that when I'm retired.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - YossariansRight - 10-15-2015

It looks like:

Dana Delany
Julianna Moore
Kim Dickens

Have the right work done by the right surgeon(s); they don't look like cats, but look good (for their ages). The rest of the Hollyweirdos should learn from them.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - AnonymousBosch - 10-15-2015

Quote: (10-15-2015 06:18 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

She does look remarkably well for 60 though.....I mean, you can't deny that.

I almost got a stiffy. Then I slapped my dick back to his senses.

Remember, the majority of 60-year-old women you've seen have long 'given up', usually in their 40's.

She hasn't. She has kept her hair long, dyed away the grey, kept her weight trim, has probably had good plastic surgery and botox injections, and had good genes to begin with. Good for her.

Still, 'doing well for her age' is still doing well for her age. Contrast with 1986, at 30.

[Image: 7_1_e_full.jpg]

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - WalterBlack - 10-15-2015

She’s one of those cute actresses who pops up in different shows and you can’t remember her name. I had no idea that she’s almost 60, she looks amazing for her age.

WB if I’m also in my 60s.

Quote: (10-15-2015 06:41 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Remember, the majority of 60-year-old women you've seen have long 'given up', usually in their 40's.

She hasn't. She has kept her hair long, dyed away the grey, kept her weight trim, has probably had good plastic surgery and botox injections, and had good genes to begin with. Good for her.

A lot of white Anglosphere women give up around 30. They get fat, cut their hair short and stop wearing makeup.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Days of Broken Arrows - 10-15-2015

She does look good. So do a lot of other older Hollywood stars.

But I really want to stress these hot MILFs and GILFs are outliers. They're rich women with the time and money to maintain themselves.

If you want to see the average woman that age in your area, log onto Match.com. Be prepared for some serious shock, especially keeping in mind those photos are the best these women could do.

I wish that when I was 19-21, someone could have sent me a messenger from the future to let me know the myriad of women I blew off or treated poorly would -- in retrospect -- all be HB9s by comparison to the women I'd meet beyond age 40.

Come to think of it, if I could send a messenger from the future to my teenage self, I'll tell the messenger not to speak so much as punch me. If you're 19 and reading this, you've been warned. Unlike me, you have no excuse. It won't get better.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Edelweiss - 10-15-2015

No one is denying that she looks great for her age.

I'm just pointing out how a relatively popular woman promotes feminist ideas on national TV and how the sheep in the comment section applaud it.

I know it's nothing new but having become enlightened or red pill or whatever you want to call it, you start to actually "see" this constant propaganda.

She didn't point out her strict nutrition, plastic surgery, money to actually do yoga (free time) etc.
But for the average population, the message is: don't have kids, don't get married, do yoga and you'll be like me.

And people DO believe what she says.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - AnonymousBosch - 10-15-2015

Quote: (10-15-2015 06:52 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Come to think of it, if I could send a messenger from the future to my teenage self, I'll tell the messenger not to speak so much as punch me. If you're 19 and reading this, you've been warned. Unlike me, you have no excuse. It won't get better.

Great song!

Whilst I agree with your point, a 19-year-old should take heart from this. The vast majority of HB9s currently around you, eventually go from this:

[Image: sherilyn-fenn-sherilyn-fenn-31065517-500-749.jpg]

to this:

[Image: 960.jpg]

and from this:

[Image: kate_bush_1978.jpg?w=420&h=609]

to this:

[Image: 239F7C7100000578-0-image-27_1417429819142.jpg]

As such, be fearless in your approaching. There is no reason to be intimidated by beauty. The tragedy of female beauty is that their sexual power will wane, and yours will only increase with time and effort.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Oz. - 10-15-2015

[Image: ObOtQn71.jpeg]

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - CynicalContrarian - 10-15-2015

I must say, if there's one chick who is doing well for herself (wall or otherwise).
In a whole package capacity.
It's 'Wendy' from the Wonder Years.

Danica McKellar. Age 40

[Image: danica-mckellar-at-dwts-wrap-party-in-los-angeles_6.jpg]

[Image: danica-mckellar-2015-billboard-music-awa...egas_1.jpg]

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Sourcecode - 10-15-2015

Her face barely moves when she talks...Gotta be the Botox.

I wonder if the rest of her body looks fit though.
or is she just botox face and saggy body

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Private Man - 10-15-2015

Ms. Delany never had kids nor did she get married.

There's 20 years of aging right there.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - CynicalContrarian - 10-15-2015

Quote: (10-15-2015 08:14 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Her face barely moves when she talks...Gotta be the Botox.

I wonder if the rest of her body looks fit though.
or is she just botox face and saggy body

Women can mask their age on their face well enough.
Yet the neck is something else.
Even in that clip, Delany had an old woman's neck.

As for botox? Probably.
Yet whether it was the self admitted, copious amounts of wine (to numb the pain Dana?).
Or some other chemical substance.
I'm guessing ol' Delany wasn't entirely sober in that clip.

Botox to numb the face.
Wine to numb the mind.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Grodin - 10-15-2015

she's done well for herself

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - eradicator - 10-15-2015

Quote: (10-15-2015 06:44 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

She’s one of those cute actresses who pops up in different shows and you can’t remember her name. I had no idea that she’s almost 60, she looks amazing for her age.

WB if I’m also in my 60s.

Quote: (10-15-2015 06:41 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

A lot of white Anglosphere women give up around 30. They get fat, cut their hair short and stop wearing makeup.

A lot of white Anglosphere women give up around age 2, or I guess at birth: they learn poor dietary and physical conditioning habits from their parents and are land whales their entire lives.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Ingocnito - 10-15-2015

WB purely for the novelty of a senior citizen notch. EEOC

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - puckerman - 10-15-2015

Has she done anything since China Beach?

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - PolymathGuru - 10-15-2015

Women's favorite things are alpha cocks, beta bux and puppies.

But their best allies are botox, surgery, hair dye, fitness, makeup and a highly self-conscious mind.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - SirTimothy - 10-16-2015

Looks fantastic for her age, WB.

But what she said about never being married and not having any kids, just sounds off to me. It reminds of another famous woman (can't remember who) who said that she almost never smiled, so she wouldn't get wrinkles/"laugh lines". Or better yet, the part in Home Alone 2 where Kevin is telling the homeless lady about his roller skates - he didn't wear them because he didn't want them to get dirty, but then he outgrew them without ever even getting to use them.

Seems like she spent a lot of time and effort into looking good, really good for her age, but she may have missed out on a big part of life.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Captainstabbin - 10-16-2015

She took care of those titties for me. Probably Wouldn't Bang Due To Dry Vag.

Her advice:

A. Don't get married.
B. Don't have kids.
C. Do Yoga.
D. Drink a ton of wine.

Basically, be selfish and live a pointless life of indulgence and you'll look good for your age. And, she forgot, start with great genetics and don't smoke. Her YOUNGER sister smokes, she's the one on the far left.

[Image: hkykeIk.jpg]

I think you'll look great if you:

A. Don't smoke.
B. Workout and don't get fat.
C. Wear sunscreen.
D. Maintain a feminine hairstyle.

Seriously, my aunt looks just as good after 3 kids because she never let herself go. My other aunt is a mess because she got obese after the first kid and smoked most of her life. One walks 3 miles a day, the other can barely walk down the hallway.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - OGNorCal707 - 10-16-2015

Damn she's turning 60, she'd be a GILF if she ever had kids, I'd say that she easily looks 20 years younger, hell she's sexier than a lot of women I see that are in their 30's.

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - General Stalin - 10-16-2015

For those wondering what Dana Delany looks like:

[Image: latest?cb=20110422182011]

[Image: Gb1t3oJ_.jpeg]

WB. Also, Don't know why her name is "Lana" on that show... her name is Dana?

Dana Delany "explaining" how she looks so young - Dusty - 10-16-2015

So by giving up marriage and kids and grandkids, she looks ok at 60?

Was it worth it. She's still post menopausal and virtually asexual with a dry pussy. What good is decent looks if you can't do anything with it? She'd be happier with kids and grandkids while looking her age rather than look 50.