rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study confirms RP truth: Women initiate divorce for lack of tingles

Study confirms RP truth: Women initiate divorce for lack of tingles

Quote: (08-29-2015 09:02 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

^ But if these guys are losing tons of money, getting kicked out of their house, and yet still have to show up for work everyday - how can you expect them to perform well at a trial?

Also, what about men who cannot afford to hold an expensive trial? No matter what happens the men lose out huge.

Let me get to a computer. For now I'll just say that you can't get blood from a stone, most judges know that, and the ones who don't aren't doing women any favors, because the women probably won't see it unless the guy is in that 1% I talked about. Divorce usually makes women worse off financially unless the guy enters into an unfair agreement or a judge does something crazy. Even then, if there's no money, there's no money. Child support finds a way of getting paid, but remember, throwing a guy in jail for not paying child support isn't logical, because if a guy is locked up, he's not earning money. If he's not earning money, he can't pay anything.

Messages In This Thread