rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone play Hearthstone?

Anyone play Hearthstone?

Quote: (08-27-2015 09:35 AM)Sweet Pea Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2015 12:52 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

So Inspire in Arena is broken as fuck and OP to hell. But in constructed Inspire is garbage.

I tried using jousting cards and so far the only one I like gadgetzan jouster. That 1 drop replaces my zombie chow in most control decks because it lets me see what kind of deck I am playing against and usually wins. Even when it loses it never matters. For other more important cards, I find jousting to be too unreliable.

There are a few inspire cards that work very well in certain constructed decks like Thunder Bluff Valiant, Savage Combatant and Murloc Knight, but the big name streamers seemed to quickly remove most cards affecting your hero power from their decks--stuff like Garrison Commander, Maiden of the Lake, etc.

The inspire mechanic works as a late-game mana sink, meaning you aren't playing Thunder Bluff Valiant and hoping it's still alive next turn to hero power. You play it on a turn you can also use your hero power to make sure it activates. That being said, the murloc and TBV are really the only Inspire cards I run across in ranked.

Inspire is too slow for ranked.

Quote:Quote:

What kind of decks have you guys been running into, and which new archetypes have you tried? The first day after the expansion everybody was playing Totem Shaman and the new control warrior with Varian Wrynn and a million legendaries...but today I kept playing face hunter and patron again. Handlock, zoo, freeze and mech mage, and ramp druid all disappeared.

I've been playing against tons of aggro decks. The control decks have heavy emphasis on board clear and heals. I've tried to make a valuadin on this theme (need enter the coliseum) and I've also created a ramp druid deck with astral communion. When you get 10 mana on turn 1, it can be very OP but so far seems very inconsistent.

Quote:Quote:

I went on a losing streak with my hunter and switched to beast druid. It seems incredibly powerful in the current meta--I've had success against Patrons, control warrior, aggro and the new dragon priest deck.

What rank are you? So far haven't been able to get above rank 3 this season.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread