rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Germany

Bang Germany

Cowboy, you put it well together!

The young and >6 rated German girls are really sweet: Long hair, curvy bodies, no tattoos (though it is coming).

The looks: Within Europe they rank on 2, after the typical Scandinavian girl with pale skin and blond hair. (this is my taste). Most of our girls are pretty tall, if you like this okay. I prefer otherwise (max 170cm).

The attitude: they are good talkers and they are intelligent. They can be damned good and loyal friends too, which is awesome if you need a friend^^ They tend to be too serious sometimes (typical German), though, and to be not very female like the Russian or Asian women I have met.

Here comes the downside: it is very important to be integrated in a social circle. No matter what. This is what counts if you want a 8 or 9. I do it without a clique, because I simply hate this. Daygame still works for me. Currently I am more into Asian girls, fortunately.

Messages In This Thread