rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nairobi, Kenya [Datasheet]

Nairobi, Kenya [Datasheet]

Quote: (08-02-2015 02:14 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

This is great, man. But I just checked tickets several months in advance. Pretty pricey!

Heh, for me it was close. From Europe, the return ticket (usually via Istanbul) costs just $600. It was the other expenses (vaccinations/medicines, accommodation, taxis & restaurants) that chewed me up.

Quote:Quote:

I would like to hear more about the types of girls you banged and maybe some game you used or whatever, but I suspect it is as easy as you say it is.

While I was happy with one very nice girl (was that Beta? ™), I did always keep an eye open for you guys. Overall the vibe is very different from western girls, which was very relaxing for me. No attention whoring on social networks, very little flakiness, no need to be a clown. Just day game, be kind, tease very lightly and be assertive.

I would honestly be flabbergasted if anyone from this forum had problems in Kenya.

p.s. despite the perception of white = rich, most girls are not gold diggers and won't be nagging you to buy them stuff or to show off at expensive places.

Quote:Quote:

Great sheet man. I head there Thursday, so I'll expound on your sheet when I get back stateside.

Wish you a good time! If you need any info while there, just PM me.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread