rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Putting Women in Combat Is an Even Worse Idea Than You’d Think

Putting Women in Combat Is an Even Worse Idea Than You’d Think

Quote: (07-29-2015 05:57 AM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

From Green-On-GO :
Quote:Quote:

I've also lived in Israel which is the most chauvanistic country I have lived in.Israeli woman laughed at me when I asked them if they were in infantry..They asked if I was mad......no shit...they said without them there was no state of Israel as they made the little Israelis.The IDF use women to free up the men to fight..

Not always true.
Not sure who you talked to.
Girls in the IDF do not engage when it is combat time, and are not used to free men. They join the army (not all of them - a lot don't) and do what they are told. Most do clerical work, but some train infantry, tanks and so on. There are even a few who fly fighter jets.
However - it is a very small minority.

And yes - women have a critical job - giving birth to the next generation.

I was there for 7 months and talked to alot of people.And I totally agree with you ,what you say is what I learnt.The girls I met told me they would be pulled out first during a fight and it was the IDFs nightmare if they got captured.Brazilian Jews training to become soldiers told me their instructors were mostly female.I met one tank instructor and the other girls I met were clerical.....and all fucking blonde South African or English guys I knew.
I got electrical work using the world wide Paratrooper brotherhood plus a paratroop gave a job because the best sex of he's life was in Australia with a Brisbane girl.
Israeli guys were the best I've witnessed at picking up women.

Messages In This Thread