rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Trip To Bangkok July 2015

My Trip To Bangkok July 2015

@Lax - Champions adjust. You either get knocked out by ladyboys, or roll with the punches and sift through the dirt to find the diamond in the rough.

I'm glad I stuck around; that girl I found was amazing, and I spent my last 200baht on a drink. That was my money to get home, and I had no debit card. It was pull or sleep on the street.

The next morning I gave her my wife beater, basketball shorts, and shoes. It was hilarious seeing such a small girl in my clothes at the mall. Everyone was like wtf you white man asshole.

@192 - no cleaning service. I had to clean that shit up everyday and sleep in vile sheets. It was a nightmare. By the end of the trip I had no sheets just a mattress, no one cared.

@Jetlagged - without a doubt go BKK. I personally don't like filipina girls, and I basically only bang asian girls.

Jap > Thai > Korean . Go Thailand over Japan though cause it's super cheap and they all speak English.

I wanted to wear my suit real bad, but it was too fukn hot. I wore tailored dress shirts, fitted chinos, and brogue Oxfords. Wear that and you'll still be dressed well.

I forgot to mention about the toilets, they all have a bidet/washer perfect for spraying your asshole after shitting.

I went to Nana one night to pre-game and troll all the hookers and mama sans. One of the funniest nights ever. I even took a huge shit in one of the female toilets at nana, used the bidet and then I was clean as a whistle. Some hooker walked in after me, then walked right out. I'm just a vile creature like that.

Highly recommended, go pre-game at Nana, before RCA, and troll all the hookers and mama sans. It's hilarious.

Messages In This Thread