rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who REALLY Controls The US?

Who REALLY Controls The US?

Read Carroll Quigley and Antony Sutton - all their books - this will give you a better understanding of who THEY are.

Research who owns central banks like the US Federal Reserve. I'll save you the trouble - it is owned by local banks which in return are owned by private individuals making the Fed a private entity.

Those who control the supply and quantity of money sooner or later control the country. It is absolutely inevitable. But that game has been going on for centuries now.

The truly rich disappear from the Forbes list almost completely just as a junior member like Bill Gates will disappear while he transfers ownership of his company to a foundation that his family will continue to control tax-free. He pulls off a Rockefeller, just 100 times smaller.

I too once believed that it was just ineffective governments and corruption. That is until I read the books above, talked with high-net worth individuals who were laughing at my naive ideas. They were making fun of my blue-eyed perceptions that the Rothschilds are a small family that owns just a few billions. I even had the pleasure visiting the BIS in Basel / Switzerland. When I saw the mid-level manager with a map behind me of all the central banks that were in control of them I knew that what I read were not conspiracies.

Plus of all of it makes sense and you find out the real reasons for high-level assassinations. It is an old game that is being played. Even Julius Casar died mostly because he was about to end usury in Rome - he supposedly was not killed because he wished to become emperor for life.

But - ultimately whatever you believe in does not matter really. Even if you KNOW ALL OF THIS TO BE TRUE, then it matters little in your day to day life and the guys you meet. In the end you have to make money like any other man, go out and Game women like any other one and enjoy life as much as possible.

Messages In This Thread